VN Needs Compel

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
Hello, my stage name is Cerberus, I love visual novels, although I do not know about programming, nor drawing, I am a very good writer that is mine, I would like to join with someone who has my fascination for the vn and create a fascinating story together . If someone is interested contact me.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello, my stage name is Cerberus, I love visual novels, although I do not know about programming, nor drawing, I am a very good writer that is mine, I would like to join with someone who has my fascination for the vn and create a fascinating story together . If someone is interested contact me.
Welcome and good luck with your endeavors!

Reactions: Lilith Studio

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I too can write the sexy time.

"Ohh, ahh, just a little bit, ooh, ahhh, a little bit more"

I totally did not steal that from a Gina G song and don't google who that is, we'll just pretend my taste in music as a sproglette was awesome.

Reactions: Lilith Studio

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
What I'm looking for is to form a work team, not someone else to do my job. This I say no more because in another post they gave me that answer.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
"You are a young genius who is destined to become the next Antichrist. "

I'm not sure it works like that. I think you have to be born the antichrist, it isn't something you can just pick up along the way