Need some advice (Uploading from Germany)

Soul93

Aug 23, 2017
Hi everyone,

First, I’m not asking for a manual to upload, I already read the threads. My question purely refers to my security when uploading a game here on F95Zone.

I'm around here for quite some time and finally got a releasable version of my first game. I used Renpy and HoneySelect to create my game and now I would like to publish it here. As mentioned in the title I’m from Germany, so I would like to ask you (especially german uploaders) which precautions I should take (e.g. VPN, special Hosts,…) to upload my game here.

To make things clear, I developed the game myself but made the renders with HoneySelect. It does not contain any problematic content like Non-Consensual-Sex or underage characters, only sexual actions between cousins which isn’t even considered incest. This is just a hobby to me and I don’t want to make money with this but I also don’t want to put much money into it, at least for now.

Thanks in advance and I hope I will soon be able to upload my game.

P.S. My game is already very big (3GB), my renders and the game is in 4K because my main monitor is 4K and I started with it and didn’t want to change halfway through. I already compressed all my images, so I don’t know how to reduce the size anymore. I already thought about making more layered scenes (background and only changing foreground) but even that wouldn’t make more than about 500MB I think. Should anyone have some tips on this topic, I would be very happy about it.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
You could try just converting some of the renders over to JPEG and see how they look to you.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi everyone,

First, I’m not asking for a manual to upload, I already read the threads. My question purely refers to my security when uploading a game here on F95Zone.

I'm around here for quite some time and finally got a releasable version of my first game. I used Renpy and HoneySelect to create my game and now I would like to publish it here. As mentioned in the title I’m from Germany, so I would like to ask you (especially german uploaders) which precautions I should take (e.g. VPN, special Hosts,…) to upload my game here.

To make things clear, I developed the game myself but made the renders with HoneySelect. It does not contain any problematic content like Non-Consensual-Sex or underage characters, only sexual actions between cousins which isn’t even considered incest. This is just a hobby to me and I don’t want to make money with this but I also don’t want to put much money into it, at least for now.

Thanks in advance and I hope I will soon be able to upload my game.

P.S. My game is already very big (3GB), my renders and the game is in 4K because my main monitor is 4K and I started with it and didn’t want to change halfway through. I already compressed all my images, so I don’t know how to reduce the size anymore. I already thought about making more layered scenes (background and only changing foreground) but even that wouldn’t make more than about 500MB I think. Should anyone have some tips on this topic, I would be very happy about it.
You can upload them to a number of free file hosts and share the dl link.
Approved File Hosts

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
As Papa Earnie said, important is that you upload a game to a approved File Host.

Since its your game you don't have to worry about anything not even content wise, unless its like heavy CP so something like that.

Soul93

Aug 23, 2017
Thanks a lot for your answers, honestly I didn't think I'd need to take any extra measures either, but I just wanted to be on the safe side.

A big thanks to you plug for the hint to switch to JPEG, this will reduce my game size to almost a third.

I think I will need some more time to convert all my images, but I'm looking forward to finally release my game.