Identify Need help to find this game (I Dont Know its name)

darrenhodo

Feb 4, 2020
Bros (and non bros), like recently over the past few months I've played a lot of games here on this site and please forgive me for not remembering the names of most of the games, but there is one I need to find out so here is the plot. It's about a couple - A man and is wife or soon to be wife who own a company, there is this guy they are doing business with (who I think is ethnically either black or dark brown lol) who wants to fuck the MCs wife, so the MC and his wife are kinda or trying to be open as there was a scene where the MC fucks his lady friend who has a crush on him while his wife joins later etc, but i remember early in the game you were sexting your wife while talking to her and this opens up a footjob scene. Also the MC client fucks his own assistant who the MC has an option of having a relations with as the client tries to force himself on the MCs wife at a spa or something. Other details is that there was this couple who owns a boutique who fucks the MC wife etc, there is a scene with the MC and his wife where you can seduce his friends girl etc.

Thanks for any assistance please

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I don't know the game you are talking about. However you can use tags to try and figure it out.

https://f95zone.to/latest/

On the right hand side, you can see tags to filter, this allows you to set the things you know about the game, also engine if you know what it was made on.