Need Help to find a game!

veryscaryN

Jun 24, 2017
So i remember of a game i was playing, which i accidentaly deleted before i finished it.
When u begin the game,u start as a janitor at a school/university and start meeting ppl.
Well if i remember well somethings goin on with ur dick as usual and ur allowed to get through a portal due to that.
Then u find a girl in there which is the sister of the headmaster(she).
Theres also a doctor in the school and the portal is located in the basement behind a locked door.
Thats all i remember,if someone knows the name of this one id appreciate some help!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's in english, been abandoned, and has RL pics? Or did, at one point? You have a small apartment??

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
You know the game platform maybe?? Sounds like a QSP game story somehow.

veryscaryN

Jun 24, 2017
It's in english, been abandoned, and has RL pics? Or did, at one point? You have a small apartment??
Its in english,im not sure if its abandoned and if i remember well it has cartoonish style.
U live in a room inside the school at the start till u clear the portal storyline.
It had some average animations also.
If u have smthing in mind let me check that out!:D

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Im not sure,but all i can tell is that theres some "rpg action" where u just move the char in a 2d env between floors,but thats all.
That is a beginning. The setting made me think of a japanese game first. Maybe you played a translated game? Is the art more westernised (think cartoon, as you mentioned) or more eastern style (think anime and manga)? We should exclude or include this possibility. I recommend to take a look at the for japanese titles or in general maybe you find the game per chance.

Also do you remember where you found it? Newgrounds, diverse download websites like sxshentai, svscomics, some forum like Hongfire, Undertow Club, Fenoxo's, or Legend of Krystal maybe?? A japanese download source would be e.g. DLsite (again, your setting sounds so jap-like to me). The more you still remember the better - any names of npcs, of locations (other dimension got a name? Name of school?), of items, also special clothes. Anything you can recount.

What could help too is where and by whom it could have been created as I wrote. You 'working as a janitor' sounds like an Illusion title (Immoral ward) to me, but they use 3D environments. I don't really know of a western game atm with such setting, except for some russki games which can have weird plots sometimes (including magic a.o.). Remembering the 'look and feel' of the platform can help, they all make you play a game in a specific way. Did you play another game where the gameplay felt very similar (mechanics, stats, typical elements like buttons and such)?
  • You can check the QSP, Adrift and RAGS game threads we have here, especially the OPs with screen caps. Maybe you recognise one of those engines? They do not offer a 2D environment, are more AIF style (you click commands in a 'player app' and got pictures to show you npcs and progress). But some of them got a pretty fantastic story,
  • Check RPGM threads we have here, especially the screen caps. Look at the OPs here or do a web search, confirm or deny this could be the platform. Would be nice to know if it could be a RPGM game, as this would help keep focus on this platform (it sounds like that or a similar platform is used). Games with RPG Maker engine have a typical style to them. You mostly got 'chibi' characters running around in a 2D environment, like in good old NES games and such (think Zelda). If a scene starts you get renders and even animations.
Last I can think of is good old Flash as a platform. Those games have typical 2D environments to move around on screen. But this environment you should know, it is displayed to you because games may start in 'flash player'. There are some eroge VNs we have here. Marble Syrup and Spiral Vortex are known to use this platform. SV e.g. has sci-fi settings, but mostly you play a chick doing things... Have not played all MS games. You got university setting in one, you play a guy, but I believe they do not contain the gameplay you described.

Report back. I like challenges. At least you are occupied for a while now. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy

veryscaryN

Jun 24, 2017
That is a beginning. The setting made me think of a japanese game first. Maybe you played a translated game? Is the art more westernised (think cartoon, as you mentioned) or more eastern style (think anime and manga)? We should exclude or include this possibility. I recommend to take a look at the for japanese titles or in general maybe you find the game per chance.

Also do you remember where you found it? Newgrounds, diverse download websites like sxshentai, svscomics, some forum like Hongfire, Undertow Club, Fenoxo's, or Legend of Krystal maybe?? A japanese download source would be e.g. DLsite (again, your setting sounds so jap-like to me). The more you still remember the better - any names of npcs, of locations (other dimension got a name? Name of school?), of items, also special clothes. Anything you can recount.

What could help too is where and by whom it could have been created as I wrote. You 'working as a janitor' sounds like an Illusion title (Immoral ward) to me, but they use 3D environments. I don't really know of a western game atm with such setting, except for some russki games which can have weird plots sometimes (including magic a.o.). Remembering the 'look and feel' of the platform can help, they all make you play a game in a specific way. Did you play another game where the gameplay felt very similar (mechanics, stats, typical elements like buttons and such)?
  • You can check the QSP, Adrift and RAGS game threads we have here, especially the OPs with screen caps. Maybe you recognise one of those engines? They do not offer a 2D environment, are more AIF style (you click commands in a 'player app' and got pictures to show you npcs and progress). But some of them got a pretty fantastic story,
  • Check RPGM threads we have here, especially the screen caps. Look at the OPs here or do a web search, confirm or deny this could be the platform. Would be nice to know if it could be a RPGM game, as this would help keep focus on this platform (it sounds like that or a similar platform is used). Games with RPG Maker engine have a typical style to them. You mostly got 'chibi' characters running around in a 2D environment, like in good old NES games and such (think Zelda). If a scene starts you get renders and even animations.
Last I can think of is good old Flash as a platform. Those games have typical 2D environments to move around on screen. But this environment you should know, it is displayed to you because games may start in 'flash player'. There are some eroge VNs we have here. Marble Syrup and Spiral Vortex are known to use this platform. SV e.g. has sci-fi settings, but mostly you play a chick doing things... Have not played all MS games. You got university setting in one, you play a guy, but I believe they do not contain the gameplay you described.

Report back. I like challenges. At least you are occupied for a while now. ;)
Sadly i cant remember where i found it.Neither the names of anything in the game :/
I think it was kind of japanese,not sure though.
It was 2d and the rpg parts in the game where like 3% of the whole game.U didnt have any options moving around just a standard route,so the following scene could open.
I'm not familiar with the platforms used in these games so i cant point u somewhere unfortunately.
I can be a bit more clear with the story though since some parts of it came u in ma mind.Some of it might be slightly wrong since i havn't played it for a long time but ill try to make it as accurate as possible.
So,u wake up outside the school in a 2d env and one of the main chars picks u up and starts makin u questions till u get inside the school/uni where she gives u the job of the janitor.
U actually stay in a room where u decide where ur heading and what to explore(just clicking the room u wanna had to and teleport there,no rpg features here). Heading to the doctors room where time is frozen,the female doctor makes some tests and lets u fuck her.Day by day she understands that ur sperm is kinda magic and could be the only thing that could let someone enter the portal.The headmaster finds out about it since the doc tells her and gives u some everyday footjobs till she gets enough to pass through the portal where her sister is located.Sex scenes are animated btw.
All three go down in the basement of the school where u can actually pass though the portal finally and enter it.
There u find her sister who has lost her memory.Some other events happen till u get out of there but i cant remember what exactly.
Then u and the headmaster wake up in the doctors room and that's where i left the game the last time.
Thanks for helping me with this one,i appreciate everything u wrote up there so i could point u somewhere but i cant remember much about it sadly:/

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
If you could find me some art that looks very similar it would help. So that I can think of the style when I come across a game that fits.

That 'sperm is magic' topos is typically japanese. Also that you start as a noname first, need to make your way to the top may fit. Perhaps you played an original game translated to english, there are some who do this work for titles.

On DLsite you find some groups that translate a whole bunch sometimes. If it got translated it should not be too obscure a game. Really small studios or unknown games get far less support by those volunteers.
Did you have a good look at VNDB? The database is searchable. If it is some sort of VN they maybe have it listed. :)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@hyperionr .. is it Aria: The Rookie??

veryscaryN

Jun 24, 2017
If you could find me some art that looks very similar it would help. So that I can think of the style when I come across a game that fits.

That 'sperm is magic' topos is typically japanese. Also that you start as a noname first, need to make your way to the top may fit. Perhaps you played an original game translated to english, there are some who do this work for titles.

On DLsite you find some groups that translate a whole bunch sometimes. If it got translated it should not be too obscure a game. Really small studios or unknown games get far less support by those volunteers.
Did you have a good look at VNDB? The database is searchable. If it is some sort of VN they maybe have it listed. :)
Sadly i cant remember the art that was used in the game.
I did a long search in VNDB which actually has a rly good search engine but still i couldnt find it.
At least i know where to search anything i cant remember now :p

Reactions: Cirro84

veryscaryN

Jun 24, 2017
@hyperionr .. is it Aria: The Rookie??

For a moment i actually thought this was it,but from the screenshots it doesnt seems like it.
Also the title doesnt fit to the one i have in mind even if i cant actually recall its full name.
I think it included the word school or university but i cant find one with these words in any search ive made.
So i might be wrong:/
Unfortunately i dont have much info about the game,besides the storry.Still,thanks for searching!

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
I think the game you are looking for might be called Sourceman.
Excellent job, random! Didn't know that one myself, and searching Patreon can become pita pretty fast. That's what I like to see, users who share some knowledge. You're very welcome here, well done. :D

And thanks for the link also!
So, do we have a 'release' thread to this? If not - want to create one, hyp? ;) Take a look here: - recreate your OP accordingly, let mutt or some other mod push it to 'release discussion' threads. ^^

Should try this one, just for the story. even if not finished yet. ty for the nice challenge, hyper!