• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify Need Help Identifying Game

xUshiro

Sep 21, 2021
It was a game about a mother and son moving into a new neighborhood, where you start out cleaning a neighbor's pool. As it progresses you advance to find out that female neighbor has a female partner that they are trying to get you to do as well. I honestly don't remember much else bc last time I played it was early on. I would appreciate any help thx.

xUshiro

Sep 21, 2021
No its not Milfy City. It is a Renpy game tho. You move into a neighborhood and your in game mom introduces you to a neighbor that has you constantly go over to help with pool cleaning then eventually get involved with a woman and her lesbian partner only to slowly turn her too.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
It won't be easy to help you without more details, pool cleaning is a very common scenario. Do you remember anything else? Another scene or some more plot details?

Besides the already meantioned Milfy City, Summertime Saga and Away From Home came to mind.
Could also be Denos City, maybe?

xUshiro

Sep 21, 2021
I know its not a lot of info to go by, but it was also fairly early version when I played it. The only other thing that I remember is that the couple you clean the pool for were "lesbians" but one of them I guess is interested in the "player" and theirs numerous encounters where she tries to get her partner and the player to engage. For example, the player is called to her house at night, and finds them both together, but one girl decides to blindfold her to trick her partner into thinking you are her with a dildo. Again, that was about the end of the version available at the time. I believe at least it was a Ren'py game.

Dukie85

Oct 6, 2018
Is the pool cleaning scene a minigame? I think I know what you're talking about, but I can't put a name on it right now.