• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Need help, guys, about Thug Hero Party

RuskinSalmon

Jun 6, 2017

Sorry for my terrible English

I can't beat Lotia at the final battle, even turn down Behelnicht's request with Lotia R in my party. Lotia keeps her last drop of blood, and refuses to lose. Perhaps it's because I used a SaveEditor

Please tell me why or give me a save file can go through it, after receive the four heroine replicas and before the finnal battle

Thank you for your help ^_^

Reactions: Jay Peppy

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
havent played the game but have u changed the health or defense attributes ? if so try revering the changes u made.... or try to revert the changes in general

Jay Peppy

Feb 9, 2018
I tried changing the levels to normal, but still can't go through.
I can beat her in terms of attribute numbers, but her last drop of blood is locked, it's never consumed
Just started playing this yesterday, how do I get Ending 5 and 6. So far I've only got Ending 3 and 4.
How do I kill Lotia? Her hp won't go down once it reaches the 1hp and any kind of attacks won't damage her anymore. I've heard from others that the one who will Lotia is the clone (Lotia R) so you have to bring her over in the final battle.

RuskinSalmon

Jun 6, 2017
Just started playing this yesterday, how do I get Ending 5 and 6. So far I've only got Ending 3 and 4.
How do I kill Lotia? Her hp won't go down once it reaches the 1hp and any kind of attacks won't damage her anymore. I've heard from others that the one who will Lotia is the clone (Lotia R) so you have to bring her over in the final battle.
You asked the wrong person, if you know the answer, please reply here

The problem is not solved, this post shouldn't move to "solved" section

Jay Peppy

Feb 9, 2018

I'll see what I can do mate but to be honest its a real pain to start over again in this game. And I don't want to sit through a handful of chapters getting NTR'ed. I just want to get Ending 5 and 6

Jay Peppy

Feb 9, 2018

Yo mate, I finally know how to defeat Lotia and how to advance to Ending 5 and 6.

So what you need to do is that after clearing ending 4 route ( the good ending where you end up living together with the dragon loli and have a happy life). You'll be automatically be in the cg room where you can view all the scenes in the game. In the cg room there is a sheep that can save your progress and will grant you to play the game again. You can choose at what part do you want to continue.
However, you need to start again from the very beginning ( don't worry all your current items and equipments are still with you). And just keep playing the game like the always choose again the revenge route. And if you remeber before the final battle you will create clones of Lotia, Aina, Tori, and Crimina. You only need to create a clone of Lotia (Lotia R) and once that happens just proceed to the battle and turn down Behelnicht's request and take Lotia R with you. Once that happens just play the game as usual and you wou can defeat Lotia with no problem. And from there, Ending 5 and 6 will proceed.
I have to warn you, please proceed with caution after playing the game. I just finished playing it just now and I'm feeling emotionally drained by this. I'm not touching this again. I'm scarred for life.

RuskinSalmon

Jun 6, 2017
Yo mate, I finally know how to defeat Lotia and how to advance to Ending 5 and 6.

So what you need to do is that after clearing ending 4 route ( the good ending where you end up living together with the dragon loli and have a happy life). You'll be automatically be in the cg room where you can view all the scenes in the game. In the cg room there is a sheep that can save your progress and will grant you to play the game again. You can choose at what part do you want to continue.
However, you need to start again from the very beginning ( don't worry all your current items and equipments are still with you). And just keep playing the game like the always choose again the revenge route. And if you remeber before the final battle you will create clones of Lotia, Aina, Tori, and Crimina. You only need to create a clone of Lotia (Lotia R) and once that happens just proceed to the battle and turn down Behelnicht's request and take Lotia R with you. Once that happens just play the game as usual and you wou can defeat Lotia with no problem. And from there, Ending 5 and 6 will proceed.
I have to warn you, please proceed with caution after playing the game. I just finished playing it just now and I'm feeling emotionally drained by this. I'm not touching this again. I'm scarred for life.
Oh, Thank you very much, you're amazing
So I have to restart the game via the sheep. if I merely load the previous save file, I can't beat Lotia even turn down Behelnicht's request with Lotia R in my party.
googled but didn't see someone mentioned it :WutFace:

Jay Peppy

Feb 9, 2018
Oh, Thank you very much, you're amazing
So I have to restart the game via the sheep. if I merely load the previous save file, I can't beat Lotia even turn down Behelnicht's request with Lotia R in my party.
googled but didn't see someone mentioned it :WutFace:
You're welcome, mate. I'm glad I could help. Yeah I've been looking at other sites there is literally no guide or walkthroughs of this game. So I decided to find it out by myself. Honestly, this is the first time I've been so worked out just because of NTR Rpg. I underestimated this game even though I know full well its ntr. Ad this is even my first ntr game. Definitely a bad start for me
Good luck then dude. Tell me about it after you finished it.

Reactions: RuskinSalmon

RuskinSalmon

Jun 6, 2017
You're welcome, mate. I'm glad I could help. Yeah I've been looking at other sites there is literally no guide or walkthroughs of this game. So I decided to find it out by myself. Honestly, this is the first time I've been so worked out just because of NTR Rpg. I underestimated this game even though I know full well its ntr. Ad this is even my first ntr game. Definitely a bad start for me
I believe you'll get used it after a while. I played more this kind of game, also some novels and animes , and it's not a big deal now, or this has become my fetish
Maybe I'm a big hentai , hahaha (though my English is awful)

RuskinSalmon

Jun 6, 2017
I finished this game finally. Just only take Lotia R to the battle, no others. Don't konw why it didn't work before today, maybe some bugs:ForeverAlone:
The story is great, maybe sometime I'll play it again, wish you all the happiness:)

Jay Peppy

Feb 9, 2018
I finished this game finally. Just only take Lotia R to the battle, no others. Don't konw why it didn't work before today, maybe some bugs:ForeverAlone:
The story is great, maybe sometime I'll play it again, wish you all the happiness:)
Glad to hear it, mate.
Despite my negative opinion on the game, I have to say that the story is well written.
I like how Imos took it upon himself to become the world's enemy just for his revenge.
And boy, both ending 5 and 6 was really heartbreaking and I'm just glad they at least left a good ending for Imos which is ending 4. The poor guy at least end up with a better girl. But nevertheless the game itself has a really good message.
Overall, I like the game, despite me hating the ntr genre I appreciate it very well. As you know it's a good game when it's invoking emotions out of you.
If you could recommend me some games with plot like this I would appreciate it.
Right now, I'm just playing some visual novels.

RuskinSalmon

Jun 6, 2017
Lack of strong NTR games in English, but I would like to personally recommend these games

(Cuckold, and need patience at the beginning, but somehow I love this one personally)

NTRPG and MarieXmas (Through it's a RPGM game, but no grind, just indulge in the story)
(Cross-dressing WARNING)
(Female PC, RPGM, but no grind)
(cuckold)
(cuckold, funny)

You should already know to search on vndb.org with tag "Netorare"(especially "Netorare Type B"), and Filter with English or translate with VNReader

Reactions: aslkm and lexlutha

Jay Peppy

Feb 9, 2018
Thank
Lack of strong NTR games in English, but I would like to personally recommend these games

(Cuckold, and need patience at the beginning, but somehow I love this one personally)

NTRPG and MarieXmas (Through it's a RPGM game, but no grind, just indulge in the story)
(Cross-dressing WARNING)
(Female PC, RPGM, but no grind)
(cuckold)
(cuckold, funny)

You should already know to search on vndb.org with tag "Netorare"(especially "Netorare Type B"), and Filter with English or translate with VNReader
Thanks a lot for the recommendation, mate.

ElysiumOtaku

Sep 18, 2017
They could pass me their game savedata, I would like to see the end , try everything but final did not work. Send Lotia R, I saw the final 4 and nothing ... please