Seeking Need Dad-Daughter game recommendations

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Seriously? I recommend it all the time. Has to be in multiple threads on the first page right now.
it's not like I follow you or anybody else on the forum. It just happened that whenever there's a discussion about that game, the great part of the people involved in the discussion agrees on the fact that there's not much real content, just a lot of teasing. and not in a dmd way.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
it's not like I follow you or anybody else on the forum. It just happened that whenever there's a discussion about that game, the great part of the people involved in the discussion agrees on the fact that there's not much real content, just a lot of teasing. and not in a dmd way.
I agree that the content hasn't gotten to the point of any sort of full fledged sex yet. However if you're playing the game for its plot as well as the sex then you'll see why. Dual Family isn't a game about fucking your family. Its a game about people who have the urges to fuck their family. Its about their struggles with their desires. Its a critique on the genre and its toxic masculinity. The best part of the game, for me, was the son's second dream sequence, where the skeleton forces him to confront how his actions are leading him down a dark path that will end in him hurting the people he loves. I am not into m/s content that much, and moreover I hate the mom/wife in this game so fucking much, but that dream, the way he is approaching the content, made this game one of my top 10.

It's not like there's nothing yet either. The dad/daughter/niece dream sequences are fucking hot. Sure, they haven't actually fucked, yet, but there's enough to beat it to.

Reactions: k8pohni

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
what about depraved awakening, I heard it has some dad-daughter content, have you tried it ?
No, but judging by the info provided in the OP (Description, genres, pictures) doesn't look like it has incest at all.

Good choice
It's actually really good, but as for the father daughter stuff. Well it has some in it but marked as "Step-Father" and "Step-Daughter" ;) Sooo if you strip the "Step" out of there you're good to go, at least if it has to be "REAL" father and daughter...
If you use this mod from Lain then Judy is now MC actual daughter instead of step-daughter:

Landrol

Nov 22, 2023
I know this is necro'ing a dead post, but 16 years Later is an amazing game with that genre