need adult game programmer.

xvideoxvideo

May 3, 2023
i need an adult game programmer on demand. Note that the cost is limited, so it is necessary to consult each item carefully. Contact me to chat or comment right below.

ligosoith

Oct 12, 2022
I seem to be unable to send private messages.

Skill level: I code for a living, but have some gaps when it comes to web frontend.
Schedule: I have a full-time job and some other stuff going on, but can usually spare a few hours a week.

xvideoxvideo

May 3, 2023
I seem to be unable to send private messages.

Skill level: I code for a living, but have some gaps when it comes to web frontend.
Schedule: I have a full-time job and some other stuff going on, but can usually spare a few hours a week.
Tell me more what you can do

ligosoith

Oct 12, 2022
I shun away from having to implement physics or rendering, if you're using any sort of engine like Unity, Unreal, renpy, godot (non-exhaustive list), then obviously I wouldn't have to.

If it's not a realtime game then it would likely depend more on various systems. In that case any system short of realistic stock-market simulation (kinda okay, but also why) or AI (neural networks/genetics; why?).

Not a big fan of having to create complex UI, as that's more of a ui/design/frontend programmer thing.

Strengths (non-exhaustive):
  • Complex systems or whatever you want to call it, systems that integrate with each other.
  • Make da good code, commented, well-thought out.
  • Networking (If for some reason it happens to be multiplayer)
    • In this case, also setting up infrastructure
Weaknesses (non-exhaustive) (Honestly more due to lack of interest, I can do it in small amounts):
  • Anything visual that is loosely defined what it should look like. I'm not a visual designer or a UI programmer.

It's hard to be specific given that the domain we're talking about right now is basically "game". Sure, it's an adult game, but the difference in the development is basically whether you put tits in it or not.

If you could specify what is required, and what the compensation would be, then we could bring this discussion to a private area, or if you would like to do that to share specifics is fine too.

Discord: ligosoith#0192