Unity - Completed - ~Necromancy~ Emily's Escape [v1.06] [PinkPeach]

1. 2.00 star(s)

dippiv

Movement is so slow it's frustrating. The H scenes are great, some of the mechanics are solid and it would work great if it didn't feel like you were walking up stream. The H scenes are great, and there's a lot of saves so it's not too punishing if you get caught.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Rizzob

I'm giving this a three, and I'll say exactly why:
    One of my favorite h-games ever is Alps and the Dangerous Forest. It's a slow, methodical game that has more puzzle elements than action elements and takes its time to let everything happen deliberately while being the perfect length for how slow everything in that game is.
    I don't know what the connection is between X-rabbit and PinkPeach, but I can tell that PinkPeach took a lot of inspiration from games of that nature if they aren't the same company altogether. This game is a very slow, methodical game that wants you to work for your fun.
    That said, it's way too slow just as others pointed out. No checkpoints like Alps has, only loading entire scenes, which means some screens can take just forever. Loading and unloading. It's like someone played Alps for maybe five minutes and just took away the "Damsel who is really vulnerable and slow" part and not the part where you're giving tasks to complete relatively quickly.

Overall, The art is a 5, easy. The gameplay is a 1. I'll be generous and say that it's worth downloading it for the gallery at least once.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

gdrocker

A horribly sluggish game with at times unresponsive controls. Everything works to frustrate the player from the snail's pace at which the main character moves to the limited number of "assassinations" you're able to perform to the ability of re-introducing harmful obstacles by healing them.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Spearoflugh

Nice art , now if only they make more than just 13 CG.

The gameplay is also very poor. Walk at snail's pace, no other mean to fight back but one button execution, and terrible sneaking mechanics. Just call this game waiting the hentai game.

Seeing how we have so many others similar to this that's just better on all front, this one is definitely not worth the time.

Play grimhelm's dark star or any other game by him, parasite city, or koonsoft's game.