Collection Pinup NecDaz3D Collection [2023-12-03] [NecDaz91]

TifaToes

Oct 7, 2022
Well that’s the thing, the only compression that happened was when I zipped the folder, the resolution seems lower in the discord. I just checked and the version in the discord (which is where the alts are) is a smaller size than the ones on from Patreon

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I save pics from discord
That part is wrong. Did he provide any zips/links with image sets?
If you downloaded pics from OP, all sfw/nsfw pics are 5-20mb, yours are 400kb-1.5mb and named just IMG_2060, etc
OP vs yours (OP has June)
2.png 1.png

Last edited:

TifaToes

Oct 7, 2022
Unless I’m missing something somewhere he doesn’t have any zips or whatever for his stuff. I’ve checked all the discord channels since that’s where he send us for the alts, and I haven’t seen any concise way to get the his uploads other than saving them from the their channels. His NSFW stuff is available on Primeleap via patreon link and I can download those at full resolution, but that’s it. Something that is weird is on discord if I turn off the preview for imgs it shows a link for the full >3MB file but I click on it and it only loads the 500kb preview, I tried on computer and nothing changed. So if you have any ideas I’d be happy to try but I am doing my best. I understand you want your resolution or whatever but if it’s such an issue I’ll just stop posting. At least the nsfw ones are full res ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bobhongg

Jun 5, 2022
jblazj Try this and let me know if it works:
Using discord, on desktop browser, go to the common channel.
Middle click, or right click the image, to open the image in a new tab.
The url of the image should contain the filename designated by Necdaz himself; e.g. discord.com/.../2B_test with 2B_test being the filename of the image when saved.
--
That should save the images with no compression.

LoverDank

May 16, 2023
Unless I’m missing something somewhere he doesn’t have any zips or whatever for his stuff. I’ve checked all the discord channels since that’s where he send us for the alts, and I haven’t seen any concise way to get the his uploads other than saving them from the their channels. His NSFW stuff is available on Primeleap via patreon link and I can download those at full resolution, but that’s it. Something that is weird is on discord if I turn off the preview for imgs it shows a link for the full >3MB file but I click on it and it only loads the 500kb preview, I tried on computer and nothing changed. So if you have any ideas I’d be happy to try but I am doing my best. I understand you want your resolution or whatever but if it’s such an issue I’ll just stop posting. At least the nsfw ones are full res ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks for your effort brother, much appreciated :3

Reactions: TifaToes

CooMer39573

Feb 3, 2022
Your uploads are very appreciated, it's not a deal breaker if some resolution is lost my friend. PLease continue doing God's work!