Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
Oh Nypho Priestess, yeah I played it 3-4 years ago. Tried it out again recently and there has been almost no new content.

In its current state, Nebel is a way better game.

Best potential NTR RPGM so far is Home Prisoner but its needs more content

If you want story, don't play Nymphomania Priestess yet. They ripped the story out like 20 updates ago and haven't put it back yet. Ostensibly, the story is still 'progressing', it's just not visible to us.

As far as where its story probably is currently, I'd say it's halfway written the first draft, or something like that, since we're currently at 3 stars out of 6 in Adventurer ranking.

Gameplay is okay. That being said, the complete lack of story content is really killing my interest in the game, so I give you this warning, if you also enjoy story with your NTR like I do.
Nympho Priest actually.
Nympho Priest actually.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
This game is complete fucking dogshit without a guide. Worst 5 hours of my fapping life and that's saying a LOT. God forbid this game explain how ANYTHING works. I didn't even know how to start the NTR until like an hour and a half in.

Just gonna grab a gallery save, this gameplay is ass.

• Haha
Reactions: EonKain and ascoo

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Oh Nypho Priestess, yeah I played it 3-4 years ago. Tried it out again recently and there has been almost no new content.

In its current state, Nebel is a way better game.

Best potential NTR RPGM so far is Home Prisoner but its needs more content
i think it's base on preference. but to me, story and character in Nympho Priest were build up better.
the thing with Nebel is that the characters are almost as lame and left me no impress. infact it was worse than their previous titles. at least in that simplier world, those characters were more focus and actually more deep than Nebel. and despite it lack contents, we all satisfied with what we get. and even with that game...it couldn't surpass 4 stars. and if you are interest in NTR RPG and you willing to learn or using your google translating to play JP games then i would highly recommend you look up dlsite. Nebel is nowhere to be top tier, it is at least mid tiers. recommend check out for Avantgarde games. i think your standard is a bit low.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
So what version of the game is in the main thread? Is it the Steam one?

I noticed that some things are bugged like the events triggering on weekdays that should only be able to trigger during the weekend. On my playthrough, Lawrence says on Friday that he's going back to Tokyo, and even after 4 days he still isn't back and every morning I get to choose if I want to go doing exorcism work or work in the cafe bar. These events should not trigger on Monday, or Tuesday... Lawrence should always be back by Monday morning. That's how it was when I played the game originally in Japanese. So unless the dev changed something, the shit is bugged as hell.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So what version of the game is in the main thread? Is it the Steam one?

I noticed that some things are bugged like the events triggering on weekdays that should only be able to trigger during the weekend. On my playthrough, Lawrence says on Friday that he's going back to Tokyo, and even after 4 days he still isn't back and every morning I get to choose if I want to go doing exorcism work or work in the cafe bar. These events should not trigger on Monday, or Tuesday... Lawrence should always be back by Monday morning. That's how it was when I played the game originally in Japanese. So unless the dev changed something, the shit is bugged as hell.
From what I know, it actually depends... Under certain circumstances, L will stay away through Monday and even Tuesday, though that shouldn't happen every time. Hell if I remember what triggered that though. I just know that it happens from time to time.

I don't think it's a bug at least. Since it was present in multiple versions of the game... though I could be wrong, of course.

Reactions: rKnight

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
From what I know, it actually depends... Under certain circumstances, L will stay away through Monday and even Tuesday, though that shouldn't happen every time. Hell if I remember what triggered that though. I just know that it happens from time to time.

I don't think it's a bug at least. Since it was present in multiple versions of the game... though I could be wrong, of course.
There are some things bugged for sure. Kana is working in the restaurant and I go to the cinema alone and suddenly she's with me like when you take her on a date there. Piss poor English translation. Whoever did it, bugged more things than it's worth.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
There are some things bugged for sure. Kana is working in the restaurant and I go to the cinema alone and suddenly she's with me like when you take her on a date there. Piss poor English translation. Whoever did it, bugged more things than it's worth.
Huh? That never happened to me in the version I played. Though, in general, it seems like stuff happens in the Steam version that didn't happen in the version I played. Or at least, I never ran into anything like some of the things that were described.

Wonder if something went wrong somewhere when prepping the game for Steam...

I STILL don't know what these versions that came after the 1.1 Translator Version actually added... except for bugs it seems.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
It's for sure bugged and not working as intended. I called Kana and she didn't answer. Then a few minutes later you get a message that she's working. I even went to check and she was on the second floor. So I decided to go to the cinema, bought a movie ticket and went upstairs. What do you know, Kana is sitting there while I'm standing at the entrance and we're talking about the movie like she's with me on a date.

I just hope that nothing game-breaking is bugged and that prevents you from triggering certain scenes. Considering in what bugs I've already run into, I can only assume there will be even more.

I've downloaded a patch from the author's website for steam release in hopes this will fix certain bugs, but no luck.

Tyyyr

Feb 3, 2021

Yes. If he is angry, Lawrence sometimes stays longer in Tokyo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iexist and bucefala

Tyyyr

Feb 3, 2021
I found these character sprites in the game files:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know where they appear in the story? I never saw them in-game.

OmegaShinryu

Oct 27, 2019
him leaving for several days is within the scope of the game, but there ARE some bugs that i think are being caused by NG+ probably not transferring event flags well, or maybe ctrl-ing through the intro messes it all up. managed to get it to stop by reducing kanna's submission under 1200 and going normal speed on the intro, but she still bugs out when equipped with the curse card and ends up in an endless fight during dungeons.

anon27099

Jan 14, 2024
Ok yall, I'm stupid so give me some spoilers as to how in the bloody fk am I supposed to peek at kana in the bar because my 2 braincells can't figure that shit out.

Also was the true end worth the grind in your personal opinion?

chronoTrigg

Nov 29, 2023
Hi guys, what are the new things in 1.2 compared to 1.1? Please spoil me XD
For example, is the bar VIP card available now? That's one of the things that frustrated me the most.
Also I got a weird bug where Kana is always stuck in the cinema at night time, or when she visit it in the afternoon. That means... no cinema scenes peeping, and no vanilla sex :cry: I think I got this after skipping lines too much haha. And it gets passed to the new game+ too.

Last edited:

chronoTrigg

Nov 29, 2023
I found these character sprites in the game files:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know where they appear in the story? I never saw them in-game.
In one of the five status windows. You need to either unlock them by collecting special items and trade it with the dream succubus, or you defeat her in a fight. She's quite strong so you won't be able to defeat her in early game, unless you lucked out and got the best catalyst combo to defeat bosses.

Reginleiv

Jan 25, 2021
In one of the five status windows. You need to either unlock them by collecting special items and trade it with the dream succubus, or you defeat her in a fight. She's quite strong so you won't be able to defeat her in early game, unless you lucked out and got the best catalyst combo to defeat bosses.
They really made Fire + Ice OP. The info dump about all the crests at once at the start didn't help much. Unga Bunga Fire & Ice is truly the best. No thinking necessary.

• Haha
Reactions: An0nM4n

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
They really made Fire + Ice OP. The info dump about all the crests at once at the start didn't help much. Unga Bunga Fire & Ice is truly the best. No thinking necessary.
For me, I ended up not learning how to actually play the game and just steamrolled the with Fire + Ice lol.

Ria says Im more than capable of fighting the final boss and I just casually walk in to fight level 50+ enemies

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
I keep coming back to this game. After playing Spirit Squeezing Devil and being able to get the full netorase after story, I just think it's crazy that they made this game netorase endings only. Their sales went through the roof with this game and they never went back to make an append, unless you count the ASMR bonus... I dont't. This game is a masterpiece, but has so much wasted potential. I hope they make up for it with the next upcoming NTR game. Hell, I'd take away this complaint if they added some bonus netorase scenes with Kana in the next gallery.

Reactions: 2022meinfzone

chronoTrigg

Nov 29, 2023
Actually the one I'm talking about is dark with either fire or earth, and one of the catalyst must have Petrified in their name. Shatter shot is a skill that deals insane damage even against much much higher level opponents when the enemy has the required 2 debuffs, which need only 2 turns to prepare. Killed most bosses with 3-5 turns after I discovered this combo.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes