LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
Do you also need to reset affection points? Because last I recall in NG+ they're both tied together and if you choose not to carry over submission, it also wont carry over affection
Nah there is an option to reset only Submission or Affection. Also once you beat the game once, a Fairy in the Dream world will let you increase or decrease Submission points.

Reactions: FunkyJustin

jabbadahut225

Aug 23, 2023
anyone know how to watch av video? i dont get it how to watch. I already use that item at av shop/inn but still dont get it how to play av..

Tyyyr

Feb 3, 2021
anyone know how to watch av video? i dont get it how to watch. I already use that item at av shop/inn but still dont get it how to play av..
You can only play the AVs you can buy at the store (not the ones you made yourself). To watch them stand in front of the player in the AV store and click the item in your inventory.

Reactions: jabbadahut225

jabbadahut225

Aug 23, 2023
You can only play the AVs you can buy at the store (not the ones you made yourself). To watch them stand in front of the player in the AV store and click the item in your inventory.
so cant watch default video tho? and how to buy 1 of them or get 1 from another place maybe??

Tyyyr

Feb 3, 2021
so cant watch default video tho? and how to buy 1 of them or get 1 from another place maybe??
What default video? The only place you can buy playable videos is the AV shop.
The videos appear after the scene happened during that day before. If you want to re-watch the scenes of the videos you recorded yourself, you can go to the recollection room (the bought AVs can also watched there).

Reactions: jabbadahut225

jabbadahut225

Aug 23, 2023
What default video? The only place you can buy playable videos is the AV shop.
The videos appear after the scene happened during that day before. If you want to re-watch the scenes of the videos you recorded yourself, you can go to the recollection room (the bought AVs can also watched there).
sorry my bad, i thought, i already get the video :censored:

jabbadahut225

Aug 23, 2023
can i ask more question..
1. I found this game have sex toys shop right?
2. If yes then how to unlock it? cuz i didnt find it?
3. and if how to unlock it with population, that mean that shop is the last that we can unlock it right, cuz i already unlock the onsen with 3000 population.
4. did mc have more x scene beside the 1st one we unlock when they lived together? cuz i only get 1, looping the 1st scene only.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
never use Mtool on this game, especially in godmod, otherwise Kana will become untouchable and it will be useless to control the cameras, the boss takes advantage of her when she is seriously injured and when she is injured the indicator flashes red and that's exactly where you need to check the cameras

Sheppd

Dec 17, 2023
Hello. How to trigger 'ntr event' without cheats npc?
A specific scene..? If you mean Lawrence, he'll start acting on his own when she rests in a dungeon, or if you ignore her/don't stop his advances.
How is the odd-looking NPC? dream world?
How do I get there? to unlock the Gallery
Once you can go to her place, just call her with the shortcut by hitting 4 5 or 6 (forget the exact # without looking) The natural way to get there is when Lawrence did something to Kana at night, you get "summoned" there so you can see the scene from their perspective.

BigOppaiLisa

Apr 25, 2023
A specific scene..? If you mean Lawrence, he'll start acting on his own when she rests in a dungeon, or if you ignore her/don't stop his advances.

Once you can go to her place, just call her with the shortcut by hitting 4 5 or 6 (forget the exact # without looking) The natural way to get there is when Lawrence did something to Kana at night, you get "summoned" there so you can see the scene from their perspective.
nice info. thanks

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes