jp_fgt

Jan 21, 2020
Hi guys, what are the new things in 1.2 compared to 1.1? Please spoil me XD
For example, is the bar VIP card available now? That's one of the things that frustrated me the most.
Also I got a weird bug where Kana is always stuck in the cinema at night time, or when she visit it in the afternoon. That means... no cinema scenes peeping, and no vanilla sex :cry: I think I got this after skipping lines too much haha. And it gets passed to the new game+ too.
It looks like the changes are:
  1. Some images missing from 1.1 were added: In 1.1, protag and Kana sex scene with large protag penis and max Kana submission actually uses images with medium protag penis
  2. Updated translations
  3. Some images were removed: jumpscare and some other miscellaneous images

Reactions: chronoTrigg

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
  1. Some images missing from 1.1 were added: In 1.1, protag and Kana sex scene with large protag penis and max Kana submission actually uses images with medium protag penis
  2. Updated translations
its fully uncensored? and what Jump scare?

jp_fgt

Jan 21, 2020
its fully uncensored? and what Jump scare?
The 5 images added in 1.2 are uncensored, yes.
The jumpscare images are 3 files named "CG-Jump scare-1", "CG-Jump scare-2" and ""CG-Jump scare-3" in the game data. I have never seen them when playing the game.

chinh0102

Sep 12, 2022
The jumpscare images are 3 files named "CG-Jump scare-1", "CG-Jump scare-2" and ""CG-Jump scare-3" in the game data. I have never seen them when playing the game.
when you play seek and hide with ghost girl you will see it =))

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Jump scare It might be just for true end and I never finish the true end because its Vanilla and Vanilla is really not my think lol

jp_fgt

Jan 21, 2020
Jump scare It might be just for true end and I never finish the true end because its Vanilla and Vanilla is really not my think lol
I've gone through the true end route and don't remember seeing them there either. They're probably unused game assets.

chronoTrigg

Nov 29, 2023
  2. Updated translations
So no big change then :cry:

jp_fgt

Jan 21, 2020
I think the new update removed them, because so many user talking about it in an old version of the game
Yeah, that's possible. Probably on the JP versions but I can't be bothered to get those versions to check.

So no big change then :cry:
I doubt the developers will release any big updates for this game. The game's nearly nearly 2 years old at this point.
A 2nd set of ASMR tracks was announced last week if you're interested in that, though.

Dot69

Jun 2, 2023
Can someone explain population growth? I get the gist, but after playing with ghost girl and exorcising during the day dozens of times, I still haven't progressed past the Bar opening. I'm stumped lol

Edit: Basically, how much of each progresses the town?

Edit: Lol, figured it out. You have to talk to the mayer and only between 17:00-18:00 and it unlocks a whole mechanic. Sheesh this game sucks at explaining what to do, but at least I can progress now

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes