• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
Bugs Bunny is such a huge highlight, wonder if we'll ever get more content of him.

maybe Tom from Tom & Jerry, Beerus, Beast Boy (YJ S1 ver), Veemon, Inuyasha, Cheetu (HxH), Spinner (MHA).. Near can draw literally anything. :oops:

koopa990

May 9, 2023
On that note for bugs bunny, I would DIE to see Tina Russo appear! And Lola bunny as a bonus

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Looking good so far. There are a couple of things I'd like to see, more in terms of quality of life updates. One, maybe some kinda schedule thing, so that once we've met someone/know them well enough, we know generally where they are when? I've been playing a fair while, and still have yet to see some of the characters...

And as for the TV in your room, it would be nice to be able to choose what to watch, rather than it being random. I don't know how many there are, but I only ever saw two. The same might be nice for the strip club, as well (since you can't choose to watch or not, once you know who is there, only watch or don't watch. This would be nice for those that prefer particular genders, etc).

Reactions: Nearphotison

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
wheres bugs at? also the old woman, we need to be able to eat her ass and fuck it. we need to be able to eat alot more booties.. we need to be able to fuck all the strippers that appear on stage tooooo

Reactions: Deku#1hiro4life

Deku#1hiro4life

Oct 3, 2020
I wonder if there were more people helping near with his game since the art probably takes the longest I’m sure we’d probably have a bit more consistent updates but it’s just a thought

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
I think if the SFX looped indefinitely, it'd get pretty tiresome/annoying, right?
more when it would rightfully play, more than indefinite. its of course personal preference, acknowledged.. but the sound truly adds to the fappable material IMO.. if its just a silent image, it doesnt do as much as an image with sound, or an animation with sound, for example. but thats just me

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
I wonder if there were more people helping near with his game since the art probably takes the longest I’m sure we’d probably have a bit more consistent updates but it’s just a thought
mate ngl, if the art style was the exact same, id happily have his art mixed with AI mixed in if it meant more content and faster updates, and less stress on them during development.. only if the consistency between the two types of art matched

Shylock04

Mar 10, 2021
How can i get to see the katara scene in the pool?, and the bugs bunny scene? There are a lot of scenes that im nnot getting and im worried if I bugged it or somethin.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes