• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 36 Votes

LWok

Aug 24, 2016
Good game, but having to skip through every 2nd or 3rd day because it's exactly the same as the day before is a bit tedious. Maybe some kind of interaction when you get home rather than her just being asleep would be good too. Like kissing her or going down on her after Charlie's been having his way all day. She's tired because the drug has worn off so MC gets nothing or she starts teasing him about cumming quickly with a lazy hand job or mocking his small cock.

I'm hoping the ship starts communicating with the MC too, Charlie said it was worried he was going insane so would make sense that it contacts the engineer about more than what job to do. Like someone said earlier I'd love an expansion of the corruption, more slow burn, fill up those spare days.

Reactions: lyang7

Gonza31

Apr 23, 2021
I love Ntr when the MC doesn't know what's happening but we do, and having the Live to know what the girlfriend is doing is a very positive point. If I could add anything it would be the pregnancy label. I think this game is the exact example that you don't need a thousand lines of text or thousands of scenes.

zyf19925

Aug 6, 2021
Why not remove the girlfriend tracker 3000 and convert those mini animations into scenes. Those are the story, the meat of the VN but you presented it as mini animation is like skipping the story for the player, which is a big counter-effort of building a VN. Text is actually the key, watching an animation of 3 seconds is bland, but if you add story(even just moaning) will bring it alive. honestly remove the repetition and add text and story, you would have just as much content if not more.

Also, I like deep kiss scene, interchange the kiss, squeeze boobs then kiss then rubbing her crouch, this would extend the scene and add text to it with variety, would be great addition.

KcabEgassem

May 25, 2019
Game looks great! Always glad to get more NTR games, especially one thats a non-RPGM variety.

Honestly, didn't read the story, but the pacing of the corruption seems to be quite good. Instead of falling immediately, there is plenty of build up for the sex stuff.

Only issue I have is that the scenes repeat along, but I'm hoping that the Dev just has those as placeholders while the get th game finished.

Maybe have the scenes increase in intensity to signify they're going to the next level?

Also, question for the dev, if they're on here, what program do you use for the scenes? I've seen so many differing animations with some looking similar and others looking wildly different. Is it Daz?

coxtation

Feb 2, 2020
Just enough content in the early phase to bust a hard nut! Great job and best of luck to the dev I will definitely consider contributing to this dev and his work in the near future!

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
I think that, in addition to making the game seem longer, the dev's also trying to create a sense that corruption takes time (even with the help of drugs) and hence avoid making the female character too much of a slut by default. But I agree with you. Repetition without variation can quickly become monotonous.
Hit the skip button. Easy peasy.

coxtation

Feb 2, 2020
Can someone recommend a game like this but that is more complete so I can get a FULL nut in?

This game is good but i'm looking for something that's complete for the most part!

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Can someone put a spoiler for me regarding how far the ntr content has gone? Like bj, vaginal etc.

Game looks awesome but dont want to be blueballed, as its a new title.

exter

May 29, 2017
Can someone put a spoiler for me regarding how far the ntr content has gone? Like bj, vaginal etc.

Game looks awesome but dont want to be blueballed, as its a new title.
BJ and a (maybe slight spoiler?) short dream with vaginal sex

Reactions: Kulman

Tugs666

Jul 3, 2023
Nice game can’t wait to see what comes next good job dev. The cctv option is awesome gives you a glimpse of what’s happening while mc is talking to the girlfriend. Also agree with some other quotes to have the mc interact with the girlfriend at night maybe let the mc walk in on them while the girlfriend is giving the guy a bj under the table. Let’s make this girl a true slut that craves cock just not her boyfriends lol. Awaiting for the next update keep it up dev.

Archer123321

Aug 5, 2019
Why not remove the girlfriend tracker 3000 and convert those mini animations into scenes. Those are the story, the meat of the VN but you presented it as mini animation is like skipping the story for the player, which is a big counter-effort of building a VN. Text is actually the key, watching an animation of 3 seconds is bland, but if you add story(even just moaning) will bring it alive. honestly remove the repetition and add text and story, you would have just as much content if not more.
I disagree with this take. It’s part mystery (from MC’s perspective) and wanting everything to be just shown as a story with all the text will just increase the chances of being like other Renpy game here - extremely verbose, less immersive, and frankly way too much time spent for what content it’s providing.

There’s just enough text to provide context and allow for your own imagination when the FMC is with Charlie. More importantly, I think the dev is working efficiently within his own limits by following this design. The pacing, amount of content, and story setting work well. Of course it’d be nice if he could have more lengthy full scenes, voice-overs, but I think it’s unrealistic to say he could have provided the same amount of content. My opinion is that he’s fleshing out his game with enough polish for now. When he’s finishing up the game he can add voices, replace the repetition with unique story, add major scenes, etc.

Reactions: DTchan
4.70 star(s) 36 Votes