RPGM Naughtyville Town Revelation [v0.9] [Droid 341-b]

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
most likely just the author dragging his feet due to mental illness. I wish I was joking but he actually posted about it recently on his patreon (and how it caused version 0.9 to be delayed)
Wow, if that is the case, then that is really sad news. I know we all pray for his health and sanity. Games become so unimportant when we are faced with real-life challenges. God bless the dev, his/her family and anybody else with these same challenges. We must all do better to love and respect one another, life is too short and we only go around once. Hate and prejudice are the ultimate sins of this world.

mrkuiken

Apr 2, 2020
JFYI: This is what he posted on Patreon before pre-public release v9.0(march 22)

"Droid is in repair.
15 March

Hi guys, sorry for my absence. I had to go to the clinic due to a deterioration in my condition. The doctor prescribed me new medications, and while I'm getting used to them, it's not the best feeling... I'm more or less back to normal now, and if you're waiting for updates, I'll post them by the end of this week."

So I guess his condition got worse or he needed more rest.
So lets hope he gets well soon.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
NaughtyvilleTownRevelation-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Droid341-b, welcome back, buddy. First and foremost, how are you doing?? We have missed the game, but, we are more concerned with your health. Meds can be a bitch!! When I got my liver transplant, I was taking like 30 meds in the morning, 16 in the afternoon and another 30 at night, plus taking some nasty liquids meds too. 5 years later, I'm down to 2 in the morning, and 2 in at night. God, is good to me and, have faith, He will be good to you too.

I was blown away to see the new update, but, I have to wait for the compressing guys to work their magic, in order to download. As soon as I get it, I'm playing. Take care, friend.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Naughtyville Town Revelation [v0.9] [Droid 341-b]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
Day after the BJ at bf's work. Go to visit him again at night, but there's 2 people at the counter and she said "Oh he's busy I'll guess I should leave".

I thought this meant "Okay, nothing to do or see here. Go home and sleep." So I didn't read the text box and skipped past it. But now I've wandered the city in circles and I don't see anything else to interact with, aside from the Biker's ride that gives the panties image.

Where should I be going??
Does no one have an answer for this? I have no clue what to do.

EDIT: UGh, there's a lower portion of the park I didn't know was there you have to go to.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Does no one have an answer for this? I have no clue what to do.

EDIT: UGh, there's a lower portion of the park I didn't know was there you have to go to.
First and foremost you have to go by the hints/quests exactly as stated. It has been a long time but I think she was supposed to go to the park or Meaty Meats or maybe the movies. If you saved and you should save each night before you go to sleep, go back to the one before that event and be sure to follow the hints/quests. This is a wonderful/beautiful game, just save at night and follow the hints and you will glide along.

TotallyNotAGmer

Apr 29, 2022
So uh, I downloaded this yesterday and was gonna launch it again today to continue, but for some reason the game doesn't recognize that I have any saves?
I'm checking my saves folder, and they're all there, though I'm not sure if they're meant to have the .rmmzsave extension 1713185028107.png

Kuros86

Apr 15, 2022
Another great update :) hope the maker is more healthy now and we dont need to wait so long again for a update :D

NSP.P

Apr 13, 2023
"Where "i need to distribute flyer first" at cafe door
Talked to every NPC and still haven't completed the event.
bug?

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
How is it that the genre list in the first post still has male protagonist but the thread tag only has female protagonist instead?

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes