RPGM Naughtyville Town Revelation [v0.9] [Droid 341-b]

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NaughtyvilleTownRevelation-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Vergi|

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Well, more blackmail, 'arousal pills', and forced at gun point, literally, to get things going for the most part. Couldn't really be more cliche or disappointing from where i'm sitting. Never mind the execution issues, like the annoying and unskippable 'animations', and scenes with 1 or 2 images. It also seems to be going in a cuck direction rather than just female protag cheating.

Not one for me to say the least.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Well, more blackmail, 'arousal pills', and forced at gun point, literally, to get things going for the most part. Couldn't really be more cliche or disappointing from where i'm sitting. Never mind the execution issues, like the annoying and unskippable 'animations', and scenes with 1 or 2 images. It also seems to be going in a cuck direction rather than just female protag cheating.

Yep, I do agree with all your points. I had high hopes for this one in the couple first updates but it went downhill fast with the dev choices. I have to add that is basically a kinect novel too, the few choices given have no repercussions in the game, not a single line of dialogue changes, it just skip a few scenes. With all that said, I still like the game but instead of 5* that could have been it is now just another average game.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

Don't let the door hit you on your way out. You'll be missed.....NOT!!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2877321

Overview:
A young couple, facing financial troubles, decides to start fresh in a new town. They deeply love each other, and their bond makes them believe they can conquer any obstacles. However, the new town is full of temptations and can corrupt. Will their love be strong enough to endure?​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-22
Release Date: 2024-01-20
Developer: Droid 341-b -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2877423 View attachment 2877335 View attachment 2877420 View attachment 2877421 View attachment 2877422 View attachment 2877335 View attachment 2877428
Is there a way to hide the textbox?

kliric212

Apr 16, 2019
I'm stuck with the moment where I need to distribute flyers ... Someone got a clue as to what I have to do ?
I've been trying to talk to every NPC ...

Reactions: owennnnn
3.80 star(s) 22 Votes