• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Saw on rule34 a new Bull Enemy. Is there a new version?
New Bull? Dude, Ox/Bull girl was there since first demo in 2020...
If you meant Bear though, then yes, there is a new version with her, which is even in the thread name...

SimonPikalov

May 3, 2020
Guys, who knows what engine the game is written on? Is it possible to somehow unpack it and see all the animation sprites? There is only an exe file and a control settings file

SimonPikalov

May 3, 2020
I think it's a custom engine.
I tried to open the exe file using the Winrar and 7zip archivers, but found nothing in them. I mean, there was only the game logo for a shortcut on the desktop and that’s it.
P.S. Well, this game can’t be unrippebel!

Axiee

Sep 21, 2021
Man I remember when this game was in its 2019 beta, I still got the files as well. It's good to see this game actually got out of that stage and is actively being worked on!

kirby_b

Nov 6, 2018
My computer actually became sentient and deleted the game because its triggering my antivirus lmao.

Just to be clear, I'm not blaming the game at all. I know other people haven't had anything bad happen to their computers with this game, and I know that the dev is learning. :)

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
My computer actually became sentient and deleted the game because its triggering my antivirus lmao.

Just to be clear, I'm not blaming the game at all. I know other people haven't had anything bad happen to their computers with this game, and I know that the dev is learning. :)
Yeah AV detection is common on this game
I think because of the engine used

Mar 10, 2019
Guys, who knows what engine the game is written on? Is it possible to somehow unpack it and see all the animation sprites? There is only an exe file and a control settings file
The engine is Clickteam Fusion 2.5
Pretty obscure barely known engine, good luck finding any disassembly tools.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
The engine is Clickteam Fusion 2.5
Pretty obscure barely known engine, good luck finding any disassembly tools.
>Clickteam Fusion 2.5
>barely known
Pick one.

No, really, it was a very popular engine few years ago and I think it still is. I think around 30-40% of all h-games in ACT category of DLsite were made in this particular engine and version...and there is a good reason for that - difficult reverse engineering.

This engine was always infamous for being memory intensive and super hard to disassemble by usual means. The difficulty was that instructions were different in every project and each one required a personalized approach. It's not impossible, I've partially have done it for Depravia years ago...but it took waaaaaayy too much effort for me to ever touch that shit ever again. Even cheating is usually made a bit more difficult, with values not being reflected 1:1 but often with some bizarre calculations (for example 100 hp could be a multiplication of 1000+1, while 90 hp would be a multiplication of 1010+1, which is not something you will find in a few CE scans).

Forget about some golden standard like in Unity or UE. For Japanese h-devs it is actually a plus because they DO NOT want you to rip assets.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
>Clickteam Fusion 2.5
>barely known
Pick one.

No, really, it was a very popular engine few years ago and I think it still is. I think around 30-40% of all h-games in ACT category of DLsite were made in this particular engine and version...and there is a good reason for that - difficult reverse engineering.

This engine was always infamous for being memory intensive and super hard to disassemble by usual means. The difficulty was that instructions were different in every project and each one required a personalized approach. It's not impossible, I've partially have done it for Depravia years ago...but it took waaaaaayy too much effort for me to ever touch that shit ever again. Even cheating is usually made a bit more difficult, with values not being reflected 1:1 but often with some bizarre calculations (for example 100 hp could be a multiplication of 1000+1, while 90 hp would be a multiplication of 1010+1, which is not something you will find in a few CE scans).

Forget about some golden standard like in Unity or UE. For Japanese h-devs it is actually a plus because they DO NOT want you to rip assets.
The more you know... I was wondering why this game was such a pain in the rear to use cheat engine with lol

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
The more you know... I was wondering why this game was such a pain in the rear to use cheat engine with lol
Well, even though game is free, the additional mirror is nice, I guess.

I'll use this opportunity to basically summarize what is present right now:
Defeat sex - still only black imp thingy (m/m).
Victory sex:
*2 variants - fox girl, cow girl, cat girl, bear girl
*1 variant - green slime pixie, plant-sheep girl, wolf girl boss
Estrus sex (battle rape?) - only fox girl (forced 69).
Non-player sex: bee-boys and plant-sheep girl if that one is defeated and they fly around.
No sex animation - plant girl in forest level, honey slimes

As for cheats in cheat engine:
Health base value is 200 (two hearts)
-25 per hit (or -50 when hit by cow dash?)
Value in memory is complemented (bitwise not, same as negation then minus one)
therefore:
2 full hearts => -201 => 4294967095 (in 4 bytes)
1+3/4 hearts => -176 => 4294967120 (in 4 bytes)
1+1/2 hearts => 4294967145 (in 4 bytes)

Records change with every level change (shop included!) so don't keep it frozen when leaving the level and keep in mind you need to search it again (super easy but wolf girl fight leaves little window for first search), unless you figure out pointers.
Just keep this in mind. No need to reinvent the wheel. Good thing the value scheme doesn't seem to change between versions. It's another quirk of this engine - even small bugfixes might completely revamp the values and their logic.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Ehhh...please read few posts in the thread before you post yet another "virus".
No, no viruses, just a weirdly implemented code that is detected as virus by shitty anti-malware software. Try malwarebytes or something...at least VirusTotal scan samples.

DoomTanker

May 20, 2020
hey just reporting that i ran a virus scan recently, and there is a trojan in this game everyone might want to check their computers.

• Angry
Reactions: laugh
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes