4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
thanks for share ! the game was interesting and these tiny fairies are hot ! , i hope to see them a lot in future updates :) celestia is sexy but aurora is awesome, the maid outfit suits her so well. it would be nice if we could buy some outfits for celestia, a fairy in a skirt is very attractive. i hope that elara or a human will find aurora in her fairy house later <3 waiting for 0.2 now :)

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
The savegame folder is defined to be the same as the dev's other game, which might be confusing and should probably be changed.

Reactions: Heathershome69

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
Not a bad game, I believe it has potential if more content is added. However, it's essential to address the poorly executed combat animations, as the camera switches too quickly and has awkward angles.
Capoeira from a goblin is top-notch! :D

xenophinex

Oct 23, 2019
This game has the most potential I have ever seen in a 0.1, I am truely and utterly impressed by how well they made everything, and looking at the previews for 0.2 it looks to be getting a whole lot better very soon.

• Love

xenophinex

Oct 23, 2019
hi, I am bumping this thread because a link is forthcoming

i am only doing 1 upload of .6, the last update

it is obvious who the leaker is, please be kind to the developer, it just ended up being to much for them, I decided to share what i paid for with all of you. please note .6 has severe bugs you can't play the main game, only .6 but all assests are there. and if any modders want to fix this feel free.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Naughty Nymphs and Elfish Tricks [Ch.6 v0.6 Beta] [Heathershome69] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [577 MB]
- - -

Mac [591 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NaughtyNymphsAndElfishTricks-CH6v0.6Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
game is weird and i wouldnt have it any other way. also i hope there is a scene where a fairy dive head first into a pussy, basically a living dildo.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Animations are just so weird. Unless this is an alternate world where women naturally wiggle their tits and asses when they're standing still, like hooker Parkinson's. Plus how no one really looks at each other when interacting, just going through the same awkward motions in a loop. It's just too uncanny valley and awkward. I mean, they even move constantly when they sleep. It's all just so unnatural & throws off any sort of immersion. "Come on son. Feel how soft my pants are". lol. WTF?

It's just all too awkward. Much more natural actions that ground the characters would be highly preferable to fluid & detailed but very strange and unnatural animations and actions.

Spelling... I assume English isn't the dev's first language.

Faces are... well.

Not sure I can play more than 10 minutes of this.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes