3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
so, part 2 story is the continuation of part 1 right?
Sort of. Not "continuation" in the sense of the story moving along, but more in the sense of content intended for v0.50 being added in bc the initial version release didn't include everything the developer wanted.

Sorry. You can ignore the text above this. I had been looking at the wrong game (another with a "Part 2" for the version). :oops:

Yes, this is a continuation of the story from "Part 1" and asks questions to confirm your general choices (not exactly, though) for everything up until this v0.50.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. Why dont we see MC+JOs night out? Instead we get Sara masturbation? dafuq?
2. There are several images that are extremely grainy
screenshot0001.png

For the relatively low update speed and that there are a lot repeating scenes, this should not happen.

And I love all the ladies, except Mel ... she so not my type.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
There are basically no closeup shots, pussy/asshole block to the extreme, similar to Big Brother and Playboy. Those views are always being blocked by their legs, sideways shots or something:(

magus448

May 22, 2018
Are we not supposed to see the date between the MC and Jo? It kinda just skipped past it and showed what Sarah was doing.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Jo comes to help
Hi People,
It's ages since I’ve done a public post….sorry! But I have been busy on V 0.6 so maybe you can forgive me.

New images you say? 247 so far. And what about new words? 14,243 to be precise!

I think week six is going to be quicker to put together than week 5, which is a relief. Will get it to you as soon as I can folks.

P

• Love
Reactions: MataHariX

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Naughty-Magic_Sara.jpg

Sara says "Yayyy!"
And so do I, because V 0.6 is finally loaded! 400 new images and over 30,000 words.
Now I am debugging the overall game (over 18,000 lines of text and code) and checking all the "if" statements and loops. It'll take me a while and it's a pain in the brain, but it's important to get it right.
More good news.... I am making images for V 0.7 while I finish words and debug for V 0.6. Sixty new images so far folks !

Oct 27, 2018
Just found this one and it seems promising. Part 1, so far, feels a little bit like Devilish Business, but with more overt Mind Control, which is great for me. Almost all the girls are a little flat for my taste, but it's an easy enough system for game play and as a mind control fan, it scratches enough itches. Looking forward to catching up to where the dev is and seeing if it's worth some patreon support.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
V0.6 has been out about a month now and v0.7 is in testing IIRC. I stopped by the patreon page a few days ago. I am not his patron so I couldn't get a link. But I've played his games for roughly 5 years and even though he's on the slower side, it's something I've always liked playing.

Reactions: MataHariX

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Naughty Magic [v0.6] [Ptypoe] - Original Size: 1.2GB

Download Win (436MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Sort of. Not "continuation" in the sense of the story moving along, but more in the sense of content intended for v0.50 being added in bc the initial version release didn't include everything the developer wanted.

Sorry. You can ignore the text above this. I had been looking at the wrong game (another with a "Part 2" for the version). :oops:

Yes, this is a continuation of the story from "Part 1" and asks questions to confirm your general choices (not exactly, though) for everything up until this v0.50.
The changelog says the part 2 download starts at the beginning, but this post indicates part 2 starts with questions to skip the part 1 content. Do I need to download both parts to play the whole game?

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes