4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
It says there are optional routes that include MF. But is that only for the main character? Or are there mandatory sex sequences between males and other females?
This is for both parts, since I've just found this and am interested in trying it.
There are couple of mandatory MF interactions, and they are mostly story driven.

Reactions: TheDevian

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
It says there are optional routes that include MF. But is that only for the main character? Or are there mandatory sex sequences between males and other females?
This is for both parts, since I've just found this and am interested in trying it.
There are a few unavoidable straight sex scenes with major and minor female side characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are also unavoidable interactions with male characters that don't fully turn into sex, mostly involving the exhibitionist element of this story: being seen naked, ENF, intentional teasing, etc.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, there are a couple, but they are few and very far between (also short). There has not been one in a very long time. We generally try to avoid anything like that.

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Thanks for the reply.
I don't mind look-but-can't-touch but I still have to get through the mandatory MF scenes to catch up and I'll have to known which characters did it.
I supposed I'm just confused why it would be a female only focused game that would put choices in to avoid male content, only to have mandatory male content anyway.
But each dev has a story they want to tell.
I wish you good luck with the continued development.

Alternative: How simple would it be if I wanted to make a mod to remove that content for those who want a female only yuri narrative, and would it put too huge of a hole in the narrative if I did? Could it be considered canon if it was removed? Would you be offended if such a mod was made?

Last edited:

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
To be clear, none of the sex scenes with guys are forced for Lyanna, the protagonist. Same goes for the vast majority of the other girls except for Laura and Mia. Again, Mia's situation is only implied but there's no solid proof she's actually doing it. In season 2 it's definitely stopped and Mia has tons of fun scenes with the other girls in both seasons.

The unavoidable interactions with guys don't go far unless you allow it. They're kind of necessary since a large part of the appeal of this VN is the exhibitionism and risky situations the girls put themselves in for adventure and fun. It's inevitable that men will see them and have something to say about it.

I don't know if you're like me in that I'm only interested in the girls and avoid sexual situations with male characters as much as possible. If you are, I think you should give this VN a try. For what it's worth, my Lyanna is 100% a lesbian and so are all of the other characters season 2 gives me control over. The rare moments where males get involved are rare and unintrusive. I don't know your preferences so I can't guarantee you won't be bothered. But Naughty Lyanna might be one of the games with the highest quantity of girls-only content on F95.

Alternative: How simple would it be if I wanted to make a mod to remove that content
Removing all of the interactions with male characters would be nearly impossible. I don't know how feasible it would be to only remove the on-screen sex scenes but it would require re-writes of other scenes and relationships.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Alternative: How simple would it be if I wanted to make a mod to remove that content for those who want a female only yuri narrative, and would it put too huge of a hole in the narrative if I did? Could it be considered canon if it was removed? Would you be offended if such a mod was made?
It would be simpler to cover your eyes and press the jump button, it is a simple but effective spell. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the reply.
I don't mind look-but-can't-touch but I still have to get through the mandatory MF scenes to catch up and I'll have to known which characters did it.
I supposed I'm just confused why it would be a female only focused game that would put choices in to avoid male content, only to have mandatory male content anyway.
But each dev has a story they want to tell.
I wish you good luck with the continued development.

IIRC, the only sex scene you can't avoid is John (father) and Laura (teacher), whom you walk in on by accident. There is also Claudia who gets molested by her at the time boss, no actual sex in that one. I don't recall any others off the top of my head, but it's been a while, and I help on a number of games these days. There might be something during the finale, but there is no M/F sex with any of the main characters unless you choose it.

Originally, there was going to be more, but he decided against it, to focus mostly on what he likes.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
To be clear, none of the sex scenes with guys are forced for Lyanna, the protagonist. Same goes for the vast majority of the other girls except for Laura and Mia. Again, Mia's situation is only implied but there's no solid proof she's actually doing it. In season 2 it's definitely stopped and Mia has tons of fun scenes with the other girls in both seasons.

The unavoidable interactions with guys don't go far unless you allow it. They're kind of necessary since a large part of the appeal of this VN is the exhibitionism and risky situations the girls put themselves in for adventure and fun. It's inevitable that men will see them and have something to say about it.

I don't know if you're like me in that I'm only interested in the girls and avoid sexual situations with male characters as much as possible. If you are, I think you should give this VN a try. For what it's worth, my Lyanna is 100% a lesbian and so are all of the other characters season 2 gives me control over. The rare moments where males get involved are rare and unintrusive. I don't know your preferences so I can't guarantee you won't be bothered. But Naughty Lyanna might be one of the games with the highest quantity of girls-only content on F95.

Removing all of the interactions with male characters would be nearly impossible. I don't know how feasible it would be to only remove the on-screen sex scenes but it would require re-writes of other scenes and relationships.
Like I noted, I don't mind the non-sexual male interactions.
But yes, I'm like you in that I avoid MF. Usually if it's mandatory, I drop the game right away, even if it's with non-main characters.
I grabbed the first season and started it a bit. Laura and Mia seem like they would have been my favourites, so I'm extra conflicted. XD
Does Laura eventually go sapphic or is she stuck on males?

I'm on the edge still. There just aren't that many good yuri games out there so it gets conflicting when you find one that is going well and then run into some hurdles.
Thanks again everyone. I'll take any further inquiries and feedbacks to the Discord so I don't keep flooding this thread.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Like I noted, I don't mind the non-sexual male interactions.
But yes, I'm like you in that I avoid MF. Usually if it's mandatory, I drop the game right away, even if it's with non-main characters.
I grabbed the first season and started it a bit. Laura and Mia seem like they would have been my favourites, so I'm extra conflicted. XD
Does Laura eventually go sapphic or is she stuck on males?

I'm on the edge still. There just aren't that many good yuri games out there so it gets conflicting when you find one that is going well and then run into some hurdles.
Thanks again everyone. I'll take any further inquiries and feedbacks to the Discord so I don't keep flooding this thread.
You have a choice for her to break up with the dad later, and she is still bi, her main issue is more being conflicted about doing things with her students, more than their gender. The longer the game goes, the more women there are, and the less M/F options there are as a %. The main focus of the game is girl on girl, and always will be.

As a side note, I would also suggest Feierflei's games, Sunville and A9. They have not updated in a while, but they are also great for girl on girl exhibitionism.

I am pretty much happy to answer any questions, here or on discord. Just let us know.

Reactions: rKnight and junkgkj

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
nope not even the evil nurse in season one since she is molesting the girls for her own pleasure. I am trying to think of someone else, but there is no girl that come to mind that might be straight, at least none that we can meaningfully interact with. ( one line interactions don't count.)

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
nope not even the evil nurse in season one since she is molesting the girls for her own pleasure. I am trying to think of someone else, but there is no girl that come to mind that might be straight, at least none that we can meaningfully interact with. ( one line interactions don't count.)
Sarah/Jessica (I don't remember how she is called, she's Mia's friend in the first season)? She's not part of the harem, and the only time we see her with another woman is when she's being molested by the principal.

adawong_stan

Formerly 'chiewweilian'
Jun 9, 2020
Hey guys, so i’ve just recently discovered this game and finished season 1 just few hours ago. I know this game focus primarily on lesbian interactions, but can anyone tell me if Lucas and his gang make a comeback in season 2? I like the balance between the lesbian and straight scenes, pretty refreshing.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey guys, so i’ve just recently discovered this game and finished season 1 just few hours ago. I know this game focus primarily on lesbian interactions, but can anyone tell me if Lucas and his gang make a comeback in season 2? I like the balance between the lesbian and straight scenes, pretty refreshing.
Those guys are pretty minor in S2, but we do still try to have M/F scenes every so often.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

adawong_stan

Formerly 'chiewweilian'
Jun 9, 2020
Those guys are pretty minor in S2, but we do still try to have M/F scenes every so often.
thank you for the answer but can i ask one more question? Is there any MF scene that involve Lucas and his friends? Loved their interactions with the girls during s1. Hope u dont mind these questions, thank you.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
thank you for the answer but can i ask one more question? Is there any MF scene that involve Lucas and his friends? Loved their interactions with the girls during s1. Hope u dont mind these questions, thank you.
I don't mind at all, feel free to ask anything, glad you are enjoying it.

I don't recall many, I think there are a couple, but I tend to focus on the canon/lesbian route so my memory is fuzzy on the others. lol

Reactions: adawong_stan

adawong_stan

Formerly 'chiewweilian'
Jun 9, 2020
I don't mind at all, feel free to ask anything, glad you are enjoying it.

I don't recall many, I think there are a couple, but I tend to focus on the canon/lesbian route so my memory is fuzzy on the others. lol
ah i see, thank you for the answer, really appreciate it

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes