• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Naughty Laundry [Beta v0.85a] [Strange Girl Studios]

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Okay, this game is actually pretty funny. At least I thought so. Some simple animations of the lewds would be a great addition. I really want to somehow trick the cop into the washer, and I'm hoping that "technical difficulties" eventually leads to something.

One of the girls appears to be trans.
TeamHentaiX, you should add trans tag (and anal, I guess) to the genre list. I like the trans girl, but there are people that will throw a fit if they stumble upon that without warning. Also, a more hermaphroditic addition to the cast would be fun as well :p I like both (no pun intended).

• Haha
Reactions: TeamHentaiX

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Step into the machine,
Brother, and cleanse yourself of Sin.
What prior transgressions stain your soul
Are washed away with the heavy soil spin-cycle.
You will come out fresh, a new man, pious and
Doing the work of Lord Clorox. Won't you give it a try
?

• Haha
Reactions: joblo9394

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
this game is weird. the dev mentioned the "the concept of challenge is nonexistent" but its just boring to wait for the wash to complete (or get to 200) hopefully it gets the better, i may play it more but who knows, i like weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ferghus

SneakyPostman

Mar 6, 2018
Clearly, the developer of this game did not watch the Adventure of Sonic the Hedgehog as a kid.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
and what exactly can you do with her?
I believe all the characters currently have their own version of the same three basic still-image concepts:1 if you hire them, they stand in a partial disrobed state while changing (into a uniform is the theory I believe), 2 if you make them pay with their body, they have standing sex, and 3 if you leave them in the wash too long, they get "dizzy" (horny) and have missionary sex. EDIT: I forgot about the 4th image: if you stop the machine before it's finished, you can offer to wash them yourself (by hand)

Last edited:
May 27, 2018
I believe all the characters currently have their own version of the same three basic still-image concepts:1 if you hire them, they stand in a partial disrobed state while changing (into a uniform is the theory I believe), 2 if you make them pay with their body, they have standing sex, and 3 if you leave them in the wash too long, they get "dizzy" (horny) and have missionary sex.
aaah, thats nice, but last question: is the futa character a penis + vagina character? or is she a shemale char with only an anus for an entrance? cause i find it quite disapointing when there are futas but no buttsex

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
aaah, thats nice, but last question: is the futa character a penis + vagina character? or is she a shemale char with only an anus for an entrance? cause i find it quite disapointing when there are futas but no buttsex
Firstly, I forgot about the 4th image: if you stop the machine before it's finished, you can offer to wash them yourself (by hand)
With that said, to be honest it's a little unclear, but I think Zoe does NOT have a vagina.

May 27, 2018
Okay, this game is actually pretty funny. At least I thought so. Some simple animations of the lewds would be a great addition. I really want to somehow trick the cop into the washer, and I'm hoping that "technical difficulties" eventually leads to something.

One of the girls appears to be trans.
TeamHentaiX, you should add trans tag (and anal, I guess) to the genre list. I like the trans girl, but there are people that will throw a fit if they stumble upon that without warning. Also, a more hermaphroditic addition to the cast would be fun as well :p I like both (no pun intended).
to be honest, that character is more of a trap then trans, i came here because of the trans tag so i was expecting boobies, traps are good too though