• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Naughty Laundry [Beta v0.85a] [Strange Girl Studios]

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
e0030a8a422757e5e0307ec6a0682123.png

Overview:
Naughty Laundry is an adult management simulation game with visual novel-like elements. You're a mysterious Laundry shop owner that does some strange and naughty stuff to your customers.
At the moment, the premise of the game is pretty mundane. However, we plan to slowly traverse the realm of the supernatural and introduce concepts beyond the mundane.
You and your washing machines are not normal at all!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-09-13
Release Date: 2022-09-13
Developer: Strange Girl - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.85a
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

How to Play:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

1qK9DB.png 4kFjzN.png oyyBYv.png r5D+zR.gif x+C8wr.png xl3Qxp.png Ysu0WI.gif 0+xRXP.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
what a strange and funny game. Is there a way to save on mobile? And is there even a point to saving?

Right now, this game is pretty repetitive, more like a proof of concept, but I love the character designs and the idea behind it. I think that if the dialogues/interactions were vastly expanded, and maybe your currency and character interactions were tracked, then it could become a classic.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
what a strange and funny game. Is there a way to save on mobile? And is there even a point to saving?

Right now, this game is pretty repetitive, more like a proof of concept, but I love the character designs and the idea behind it. I think that if the dialogues/interactions were vastly expanded, and maybe your currency and character interactions were tracked, then it could become a classic.
there is no save in the game....(yet)

Reactions: Zkuie

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
What now?
10 characters, 6 of which have NSFW scenes.
Each of these 5 characters has 4 scenes.
So is it 5 or 6 out of 10 characters that have scenes?

Yes I know, minor problem if there is no rating to the content. This is also more about trying to define the existing content more precisely. A typo here has significantly less impact than a typo in the code, but still allows conclusions about the care with which work is done.

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
Those are some exceptionally small thumbnails. At least they don't feel the need to compensate for anything.