• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Natsumi and The Absurd Academy [v1.0] [StudioTsunnequze]

1. 2.00 star(s)

manWHAT

It's a below average hentai game. There's other options on this site that are just as short and of much higher quality. The story is your usual perverted world, where everyone harasses the MC and she quickly grows to like it. You run around looking to get molested to see scenes, and some of those come automatically for when the day ends. This could've been coded as a Renpy game and been cleaner, but oh well.

With the story and gameplay just moot, that leaves the art and seggs. Art is nothing special, sloppy even, and the scenes are vanilla with a few different characters in it.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

deltahalo241

It's a decent scene collector. There's not much to really say about it, the characters are mostly likable and a good amount of the humour lands.

I did encounter one soft lock however, if you get impregnated and then lose a fight with the StuCo president, then the end of the scene will deposit you outside the gym, which is blocked off by traffic cones. You spawn atop one of these cones and are unable to move. So keep that in mind when playing yourself.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Paradisyeager

Love the girls boddy and face , very cutee <333

Censoring isn't as bad as other japanese game so I don't mind but would like a no censor patch if possible.

Please more content on subway and ntr!

Cute mc hence she should do like exhibitionism too
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Badhabit

the premise was good but the scenes are by and large disappointing.

For how combat oriented the school seems to be the male students aren't all that interested in natsumi.

Also the combat is not particularly engaging or interesting.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

latrop16

Pretty cool, short game with cute but hot art.

The game has a funny unique story and I really like the art, it's somehow cute and hot at the same time.
    In my opinion scenes aren't very good, there are too much "non-sex" scenes where it doesn't come to penetration, only one or maybe two BJ scenes and too little actual sex scenes.
    Also for me the scenes are unsatisfying, they are a bit too short and no SFX to make up for it.

Still I recommend the game, especially because it doesn't waste too much of your time, few repetitions are in place and Battles are pretty hard (I would recommend to cheat them with Cheat Menu), but otherwise it's pretty straight forward.