VN Ren'Py Natasha Naughty Wife [v0.35] [ArchimedesCompany]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This visual novel has different paths/routes. Only one route is NTR route and not all of them.

presently There are three routes story. Hopefully you have encountered all of them.

Dominant Nat route - which again is split into badwife and goodwife.

Submissive corruption route.

Since there are few options choices I have not given a walkthrough.
But there is also a hotwife/cuckold (netorase) route? And if yes, which of the three?

Reactions: ArchimedesCompany

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of
Natasha Naughty Wife [v0.3]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

Reactions: LucaSex69

ArchimedesCompany

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2024
I don't want to be rude, and I don't want to bash on the CGs and models quality. BUT...a game in version 0.2, and a second one in version 0.3 is usually a big red flag for me. My guess is that both games will be abandoned in in a few weeks or months.
To bash or do something you need to play.

Since you opted not to, you are welcome

ArchimedesCompany

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2024
Update Clarification:

My initial plan for this update was ambitious, aiming to include 250 renders and a few animations. However, as development progressed, the scope expanded beyond my expectations.

Originally intending to create four scenes, I found that the depth and complexity of each scene grew substantially. Consequently, I narrowed my focus to two scenes for this update: the Submissive route Edmund route and the Submissive route Harrington route.

We're sharing this partially completed update for two main reasons. Firstly, we're seeking feedback specifically on the Submissive route Harrington route. Your input will help us refine and complete this scene, with half already done and the remainder in active development.

Secondly, we've faced challenges with motivation in recent days, resulting in reduced progress on the project. Your feedback and engagement will undoubtedly reignite our drive to bring this update to fruition.

Also this small update is about 100 renders or so. And developed in 20 days.

In other news, we're excited to share that we're expanding our skills by learning Ren'Py, focusing on creating screens and other elements. This game will be like a lesson of passion game.

Lastly, we want to express our gratitude to those who are able to support us on Patreon. Your contributions enable us to dedicate more time and resources to our projects. Thank you for your ongoing support!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Natasha Naughty Wife [v0.35] [ArchimedesCompany] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [106 MB]
- - -

Mac [116 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Everything is fine. Let's play and try!!! :love: :love: :love: (y) (y) ;) ;)The main thing is that the updates are on time. (y) :) ;)

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Corruption, netorare, swinging, Jeffrey (the husband) as a beta dude... A cocktail that all NTR's game lover must follow diggin' into...
Cheers for them...
Obviously, first was the DEV's vision about what the game has to offer, then (with time and effort) would be the polishing of that first intent... Other games began not so right and moved to a better game in all aspects (come to mind the game "Shut up and dance" by Boring Games, almost all the renders at first were too grainy being now top notch due to a remake)... So, keep it up...

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NatashaNaughtyWife-0.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The story is amusing... The wife is willing to fuck other guys to have a kid, the husband should just tell her "you go right ahead and to that but you better hope that guy can support you because your ass is OUT THE DOOR."

So good luck to the wife who cheats to get pregnant, hopefully the husband is smart (like all husbands should be) and has a DNA test done after the birth so the slut can be out on the street if the test fails. ;)

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote