gippoarteros

Feb 1, 2020
bread.png

Overview:
Nasty valley is an erotic hardcore visual novel where you have to expand the valley, building structures and solving the problems of beautiful city women.
Women will be lewd and it won't always be easy to please them.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-26
Release Date: 2022-07-21
Developer: gippoarteros
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

1.png carla_hover.png carla-doggy.png cookblow1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Well it's got my favorite tag, I shall give it a once over :giggle:

Much success
gippoarteros

51.6 MB :oops: you just sunk my battleship :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

gippoarteros

Feb 1, 2020
thanks guys, I am trying to improve and expand all the contents. So far they are few but I have great ideas about it.

Multiple penetration, other person besides MC? Maybe sex toys?
upcoming updates should uncover more about some of the valley's citizens, not just women.

If you would like to actively participate and get early access you can do so through the patreon

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
thanks guys, I am trying to improve and expand all the contents. So far they are few but I have great ideas about it.

upcoming updates should uncover more about some of the valley's citizens, not just women.

If you would like to actively participate and get early access you can do so through the patreon
This suggests NTR planned. I avoid NTR games lol. If so this is not for me.

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
gippoarteros Are you sure all tags in-game in the current build/state? Don't find any mention of anal sex.
Mobile Game is there too, maybe could a mod added it, but no actual mobile version.
You can't add tags that are not in-game or planned, only the content that is on the build released.

Reactions: Arkanos87

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello gippoarteros,
the tags given under genre may be planned, but most of them can't really be found in the current version. the carla scene in the kitchen seems to be the end, or i've overlooked something.

From my point of view it would have made much more sense to give the story and especially the content even more attention before publication, so the whole thing seems to me at best like a preview/announcement.

It remains to be seen at what time intervals and in what content updates will come.
until then good luck.

Last edited:

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
hello hippoarteros,
the tags given under genre may be planned, but most of them can't really be found in the current version. the carla scene in the kitchen seems to be the end, or i've overlooked something.

From my point of view it would have made much more sense to give the story and especially the content even more attention before publication, so the whole thing seems to me at best like a preview/announcement.

It remains to be seen at what time intervals and in what content updates will come.
until then good luck.
Report as Game Update and tell which tags are misplaced.

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
No, will not be an NTR some male characters will only be side characters for the main character.

if you're bothered by cheating, you won't find any, The valley concept is that of free sex.
Ha..that kind of game ... it's not for me but good luck.

gippoarteros

Feb 1, 2020
gippoarteros Are you sure all tags in-game in the current build/state? Don't find any mention of anal sex.
Mobile Game is there too, maybe could a mod added it, but no actual mobile version.
You can't add tags that are not in-game or planned, only the content that is on the build released.
My mistake, I had not read that they were to be currently in game. Sorry.

for now we have

please if you can change the tags

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
No, will not be an NTR some male characters will only be side characters for the main character.

if you're bothered by cheating, you won't find any, The valley concept is that of free sex.
I don't wanna be the guy, but I guess I'll be the guy. NTR is a general term on this site because we lack a better one (Thanks F95Zone). NTR not only encompasses cheating, but also includes Love Interests (LI's) being sexually active with others. For example, if you have one of the romanceable ladies and see, hear, hear about them doing it with other men (women as well to some) then it is characterized as possible NTR. Not saying I'm in love with the usage, but thems the brakes.

Long story short, are the romanceable girls going to fuck others? If so, it's REALLY good to let others know this.

Have a fantastic day and good luck!

gippoarteros

Feb 1, 2020
I don't wanna be the guy, but I guess I'll be the guy. NTR is a general term on this site because we lack a better one (Thanks F95Zone). NTR not only encompasses cheating, but also includes Love Interests (LI's) being sexually active with others. For example, if you have one of the romanceable ladies and see, hear, hear about them doing it with other men (women as well to some) then it is characterized as possible NTR. Not saying I'm in love with the usage, but thems the brakes.

Long story short, are the romanceable girls going to fuck others? If so, it's REALLY good to let others know this.

Have a fantastic day and good luck!
yes, it's probably a long discussion to have on NTR, but I'm generally trying to avoid romance <-> cheating, for me NTR excludes free love/sex if there is no romantic involvement

Have fantastic day too

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
" erotic hardcore visual novel where you have to expand the valley, building structures " - yeah, every hardcore erotic material has some structure building to it, gotta love how the devs grasped the main aspect of hardcore erotics. :KEK:

Reactions: HansDampf788