2.30 star(s) 9 Votes

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
''Support me and i will work hard for you''

this is not how it works, demanding money for content that is not even there yet. first you need to proof your worth, if people really see what you can do in time you will have your backers. but...for now you sound like a cash grabber to be honest!
And you're the one trying to justify your presence on a pirate site

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
i don't know why you are still on this site if you are against piracy with your 2 patrons LMFAO(your game is shit!) :KEK:
Because it's not just people like you on this site.

As for my two "patrons" as you say, they have incredibly more dignity than you could ever have, do like all the other ❤❤❤❤❤❤ that swarm this site and spew hatred on the games you steal, if that makes you proud, it's no surprise.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Because it's not just people like you on this site.

As for my two "patrons" as you say, they have incredibly more dignity than you could ever have, do like all the other ❤❤❤❤❤❤ that swarm this site and spew hatred on the games you steal, if that makes you proud, it's no surprise.
People like you will save the world with your creed for money, if you don't like it, if i play for free then you can always leave this site you know. I still don't know why you are still here.... you hate pirates, then so get the F out of this site then. But dude you lost your dignity for coming to this site and thinking i'm gonna make a crappy game and make lots of money.... yeah only 4 bucks a month right!?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HUNUTAN

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NastyCity-2023.08.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
I think you did not complete Amber's prologue, OR you having and old save and you have to use the cheats to reset Amber story.

-On the map screen , place cursor over the character picture(Amber) and type on keyboard 'cum' it will reset the story of that character (gun sound will happen if it work)

Reactions: Joe Steel

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
I think you did not complete Amber's prologue, OR you having and old save and you have to use the cheats to reset Amber story.

-On the map screen , place cursor over the character picture(Amber) and type on keyboard 'cum' it will reset the story of that character (gun sound will happen if it work)
ok thank you I understood (after 'cum' double click on Amber).
There is a bug with Stacy, she disappears from time to time and the game crashes.
Thank you again for your help.

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
ok thank you I understood (after 'cum' double click on Amber).
There is a bug with Stacy, she disappears from time to time and the game crashes.
Thank you again for your help.
Do you know at wich phase she disappear? or with a special cumshot combination?

Cornholius

Jun 18, 2017
I really like the game but I have no clue on what to do other than buying binocles and playing cards.

How do i finish first character¿

Is any guide or walkthrough out there?

I'm stuck :(

Sneaky Snake Dev

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2018
I really like the game but I have no clue on what to do other than buying binocles and playing cards.

How do i finish first character¿

Is any guide or walkthrough out there?

I'm stuck :(
You already finish the first character if you had play one card game(prologue is very short) and after you are free to find the other content by clicking and try some combination of action!
Did you read the tutorial or you had skip it? :rolleyes:
You unlock other character by buying them :p The Phone for Amber and Toilet sign for Stacy
And with the binocular I think you can spy 6 sex scene (or 4, dont remember on the 08-01 version)

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 9 Votes