VN Ren'Py Abandoned Naruto Shippuden: Rise of the Yugure [Aug062018] [Sornee]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

zerg

Sep 11, 2016
posted

Just got home from work. I wanted to get this update out before I went in, but unfortunately, the upload took too long. I didn't even have time to test it before I tried to upload it. This has just the portraits updated with the new artwork, but I'll get the rest of it updated and uploaded in a day or two. Updating the artwork was a lot more time-consuming than I'd originally thought, though now I won't have to bother with it again, yay! I think I've changed the art style in some fashion about 4 times now since I started. I'll get the scenes updated and released, and then it's only about adding content. I'm leaning toward getting the battle system up and running myself, along with a few patrons, but I'll put it to a vote between that, Sakura content, and the next story mission. As usual, hit me with any feedback or criticism.

you're WELCOME

Reactions: CyberX

meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
posted

Just got home from work. I wanted to get this update out before I went in, but unfortunately, the upload took too long. I didn't even have time to test it before I tried to upload it. This has just the portraits updated with the new artwork, but I'll get the rest of it updated and uploaded in a day or two. Updating the artwork was a lot more time-consuming than I'd originally thought, though now I won't have to bother with it again, yay! I think I've changed the art style in some fashion about 4 times now since I started. I'll get the scenes updated and released, and then it's only about adding content. I'm leaning toward getting the battle system up and running myself, along with a few patrons, but I'll put it to a vote between that, Sakura content, and the next story mission. As usual, hit me with any feedback or criticism.

you're WELCOME

drew

May 19, 2017
please please please keep doing the nice job this is fucking great man i love the sakura character here is so....sexy i knda like this type of design, is original and a bit weird !! i like it

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Wait, practically September and they just released an 8/6 update? Or is this just old and we didn't get it?

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Can someone post some images of the new renders? I'm curious to see how the characters have changed from the beginning (but not curious enough to waste bandwidth)

Reactions: Fusidrive

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Can someone post some images of the new renders? I'm curious to see how the characters have changed from the beginning (but not curious enough to waste bandwidth)
Here's the 3 from the OP image. Some expressions/characters look better than others.

He updated 31st saying he was still getting to grips with coding so it seems to still be slowly coming along.

Reactions: beegemgeege

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Here's the 3 from the OP image. Some expressions/characters look better than others.

He updated 31st saying he was still getting to grips with coding so it seems to still be slowly coming along.
Those nips need a lot of work. Hell, everything still needs a lot of work.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes