• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cardinalOsbourne

May 10, 2024
Hello everyone, I'm new here, please tell me how you open scenes for patreon, are there programs (if yes, please tell me where to find out how they work, a complete guide) or all waiting here kind people who pour full versions of the game? Thanks for the answer

Dec 15, 2020
For me It ends after visiting kurenai's late husband grave, I suspect that's one of 2 endings as the changelog says, and an end screen says that is the ending of the 0.24, but I have the 0.24,
Does it continues from there or that is the end?

Momimop

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2021
For me It ends after visiting kurenai's late husband grave, I suspect that's one of 2 endings as the changelog says, and an end screen says that is the ending of the 0.24, but I have the 0.24,
Does it continues from there or that is the end?

No, that's the end of 0.23. Tell me what platform you are playing on and which link you downloaded the new version from, I'll check what's wrong.

Reactions: Danyboyrojas995
3.60 star(s) 33 Votes