Jul 4, 2018
Sure! I'll update this post with links when it's ready.

Edit:
Tsunade is easily my favorite :heartcoveredeyes:, there isn't much of her in here though :/
80% of original quality. Slight quality loss. Part 1 + 2 + 3 combined into one download.

2.8 GB --> 660 MB

Download links
You're awesome bro! thanks for the effort :D

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017

Edit:
Tsunade is easily my favorite :heartcoveredeyes:, there isn't much of her in here though :/
80% of original quality. Slight quality loss. Part 1 + 2 + 3 combined into one download.

2.8 GB --> 660 MB

Download links
will you keep update this cuz i see some new good sakura art

D

Deleted member 207364

@symxxx I'll update the compressed version if I notice an update. You're welcome to ask for a compressed version on pretty much anything and I'll most likely try.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020

Edit:

2.8 GB --> 660 MB

Download links
Workupload.com
Hey thanks for this dawg! i literally don't want to download this 2.8gb shit. Also i love tsunade bitch too, but sadly we don't have much of her..

kennysama

Jun 9, 2022
View attachment 123891

Overview:
Hentai art from Naruto, with Tsunade, Sakura, Hinata and others heroines. With bonus comic : There's something about Sakura.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Language: Minimum Text/English
Pages: 2669
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download: Part 1 MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Download: Part 2 MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Download: Part 3 MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 123884 View attachment 123885 View attachment 123886 View attachment 123887 View attachment 123888 View attachment 123889 View attachment 123890 View attachment 123892 View attachment 123893 View attachment 123894 View attachment 123895
Your collection has been a big help, as its become harder to find these pics online. By the way,don't know if you noticed but your collection no. 2 links don't work. None of them do. I've got part 1 and 3 but no part 2. It would be much appreciated if it's resolved. It's like a taunt with it just sitting there, inaccessible.

kennysama

Jun 9, 2022
Hi, just wanted to chime in that your collection is appreciated. The part 2 links don't work at all tho for some reason

deathbyvhs89

Jul 11, 2019
i know everyone's asked but is there any update to this? would love some of the newer stuff, not holding my breath though lol.

kennysama

Jun 9, 2022
PM me, I have the newest update.
Hello, just saw this. Is it possible for me to have the latest updates too? Thanks
The original poster's PART 2 links don't work either, so I don't even know what I'm missing from that batch.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote