VN - Others - Completed - Nameless Queen - The Demon Huntress [v1.0.0] [Caryo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Wanderslegacy

it was purty decent, you can tell its pretty old, but i still enjoyed it for what it was. I'm also happy to see caryo's art brought back into the light, it just does something for me, in that old, nostalgic kind of way.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Illidan No Women 10000

Hello! It's me! The one who constantly under watch of one warden! I escaped again and i will review this VN.

I will have three categories which i will rate : Story, translation and HCG.

Story 2/5 - Well... Classic "strong" woman got beaten, raped and etc... Hmmm... I guess i remembered taimanin, but anyway... Maximum variation of choices you have to do for good ending is 3. Unlike other game which got also released later, this one have nice skip option, unlike other(in other game you must hold SPACE!)

Translation 1/5 - It's MTL to be honestly, and worser than other Chatgpt 3.5 user. Anyway, this MTL makes quite a lot of mistakes...

HCG 4/5 - They look nice, thats all what i can say. Tho, considering that this game is older than Agent Entagle, ofc it have worser CGs than in that game. Anyway, you can just watch them and be satisfied.

I will rate this game as 2.5/5. Dont waste your time and just watch CGs, they look good enough to get a boner
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.