Identify Name of a HTML brothel game

danibusz

Sep 23, 2021
I am searching for an old management game. It is text based with pictures. You (male) are arriving in a city and you sell your pendant/necklance to a woman, and start a brothel. Later in the game, you can buy a spa, too. You recruit multiple women, give them jobs and even train some of their stats.
Also, the woman buying your pendant/necklance also become your slave. And I remember that Lapis Azurai was an ad when you started the game, so roughly from that time.

danibusz

Sep 23, 2021
No, but thank you for the answer. It had a similar system to Lapis Azurai. Pictures and wall of text that have parts what continued the story.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Brothels.im matches your description.

It was made by the same author of Lapis Azurai. The revamped version was hosted on brothels.im, while the original version was on old.brothels.im
Both sites do not work anymore, the domain has expired and I don't know if the author has uploaded them somewhere else.

Anyway: you can download the code of the old version from , while I retrieved the revamped version from Wayback Machine ( ). That's V1.04, I'm not aware of more recent releases.

Btw, you could play brothels.im online from any of its snapshots, like . But who knows what bugs you may find.

Last edited:

danibusz

Sep 23, 2021
Yep, that's the one. I saw the old one on github, but never the new version. That was what I remembered. Thank you.

Reactions: scrumbles