Wolf RPG Completed Naked Order [v1.2] [Circle Streak]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

HungoverHero

Sep 17, 2021
Can't open the game using Locale Emulator. Clicking Run in Japanese doesn't work and running as admin doesn't work either.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Which is?
I played on Linux with a wineprefix containing corefonts. According to and , the fonts are:
Andale Mono
Arial Black
Arial (Bold, Italic, Bold Italic)
Comic Sans MS (Bold)
Courier New (Bold, Italic, Bold Italic)
Georgia (Bold, Italic, Bold Italic)
Impact
Times New Roman (Bold, Italic, Bold Italic)
Trebuchet (Bold, Italic, Bold Italic)
Verdana (Bold, Italic, Bold Italic)
Webdings

If that still doesn't solve the problem, switch the game to software rendering using config.exe.

nonameannounced

Nov 23, 2021
(playing on linux using wine), does anyone else have the problem that the games options menu isnt translated? if thats normal does anyone know what the first 2 options are? (google translate says something about "save key position" and "key repeat speed" which doesnt make much sense to me)

Last edited:

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
(playing on linux using wine), does anyone else have the problem that the games options menu isnt translated? if thats normal does anyone know what the first 2 options are? (google translate says something about "save key position" and "key repeat speed" which doesnt make much sense to me)
The first one's probably "Remember last command". The other's probably text speed. Haven't played this game in a while so I'm sorry for not remembering. Got a picture?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
So I really like the game, its challenging and fun.... I just wish I could find the save spot. I know its supposed to be somewhere but if someone could give me an idea of where that would be great. Also is there any like gangbang or dp at all?

Thanks

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes