• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Darina A.513

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Chance of a Mac version?
good day, Hannibal!
me and my programmer not have the Mac.
and my programmer tried to create the Mac version in his Windows computer, but owners of other macs told me that those Build not works, so i am not able to create the mac version in most close time because of that technical moment.
someday that will be solved but how soon that could be i really can not say at present moment.

Darina A.513

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Darina A.513
Here's another idea. Since the game is already into extreme part, why not utilize it to the end?
Imagine mc has been defeated in a fight, and has all his four limbs chopped off. He's then brought to doctor, and if he has enough money then his limbs should be restored. If not then he'll be given a choice to rent himself as a limbless torso for earning a money back. As a penalty.

So there could be different scenarios where mc goes to prostitute himself/her in the night club!? Maybe mc takes an offer to participate in some bizarre experiment? Or perhaps mc just takes his chances and goes to beg on the streets ... which puts him at odds with the police and ends up being thrown in a jail. And then is punished further by jail wardens.

If each scenario is repeated multiple times, maybe some interesting progression plot could be developed...like idk; maybe owner of the night club takes mc in as a sponsor and a mistress, for mc being so poor that he/she can't pay his medical bills so he/she returns favour with his/her service with mistress? Or perhaps in jail scenario - if mc ends up three times there then a game over occurs.

Just a bunch of ideas as I say. :)
It can't get more extreme then it already is :D hahahaha so I guess this is fine. :p
M_01a.jpg you really wish something like this in the game?

• Haha
Reactions: KinkBaron

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
View attachment 1643390 you really wish something like this in the game?
Remaining appendages are still too long from torso. Should be cut to nil. :cool:

Idk, its a weird idea that I got :eek::sick::alien: ... but still, there's nothing like it anywhere else. :sneaky:

Perhaps others are just scared of what they'll find within if they start digging. :devilish: (and cutting more down to it ... :p No pun intended. )

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
hello, dear friends! yeah, me and my tiny team are working for create the update till the end of Feb.
i very hope we will catch the schedule.
need to say that i joined sinceDecember to a company who creating games, so congratulations for me, i will be professional creator of games soon))
the back side of the moon is that my regular job eats HUGE amount of my time, because i am still novice in gamedev (despite almost about three years of working in gamedev) and the more knowledges i receive, the more weak places in my knowledges i see and to learn about.
yeah, i work in my regular gamedev job since early morning till 20-21-22pm almost every day.
that's why my own game is so slow and that's why the next update is planned in the end of Feb only.
my many apologies for that but i am really try to do my best))
i am sure i will find the right balance between regular job, own project and life besides the computer, haha))
i very appreciate your support!
my gratitude to you is endless))
What company have you joined?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
We need more of this genre I loved the demo, this game has so much potential if the dev gets sufficient support but that will only happen if enough content is produced on the official release.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Not sure how to interpret this, but I'm hoping it'd put the idea in at least few people. Few less people asking shit that was asked 10 times already, yknow.
You dont have to interpret nothing,its a compliment,take it and shut up.
Wont solve the then 10 times thing tho.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ViviX12

Huurn

Apr 7, 2023
Has there been a statement from the dev about this? Damn shame if it's abandoned.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes