• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Nagoonimation Collection [2024-03-30] [Nagoonimation]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I believe I perfectly explained everything for you but you can cry about it some more :eek:

Also Lucky you! Update from Nagoonimation.
Your "no male audio" can be found .
is NOT THAT!
is ONLY male audio......this was one of the most gay missionary i ever watched....
and nope is only one audio track!
Snap1.jpg

so sad........

Apr 1, 2024
As mentioned by PleasedByViolet, any animation re-dubbed by them or audio released by them that feature MxF interactions will not have "no male audio" versions.
Luckily i did the work of editing out the male audio. Here is the Female only audio version of the redub.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Voice actors record their voices which is work. They're actors. To actors, removing said work is disrespectful toward their fellow colleagues who put into that work and she values said work enough to keep it in. Having already recorded the lines does not take away the fact it is work rendered in minutes or in hours.
Eh..... I would have agreed with that maybe 20 years ago but I've known too many (voice) actors personally & learned of many other actors that are all very very extreme, ultra over-paid primadonnas who are an absolute disgrace to what the profession used to be. These days I would go so far as to say the vast majority of them are like that and for that reason, I do not respect them nor the work they do.

Yes it's still work but they're absolute pieces of shit nearly across the board. Why worry ? not to mention that the editor would be doing the work rather than the voice actors in this case. The other guy is right and you are very very wrong on many levels, probably because you're lying and lying poorly.

The real answer is; They refuse to release a 'no male audio' because they don't want to and they don't want to because they're assholes [So are we btw]. That's it. That's all you need. There's nothing with that. It's their property and they can do with it as they wish but presenting it as if they're part of some sort of 'noble profession' with 'values' and deserve 'respect'.... that's complete bullshit.

Any adult can & will see right through that so not sure why you rolled with it. Just saying.

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
Eh..... I would have agreed with that maybe 20 years ago but I've known too many (voice) actors personally & learned of many other actors that are all very very extreme, ultra over-paid primadonnas who are an absolute disgrace to what the profession used to be. These days I would go so far as to say the vast majority of them are like that and for that reason, I do not respect them nor the work they do.

Yes it's still work but they're absolute pieces of shit nearly across the board. Why worry ? not to mention that the editor would be doing the work rather than the voice actors in this case. The other guy is right and you are very very wrong on many levels, probably because you're lying and lying poorly.

The real answer is; They refuse to release a 'no male audio' because they don't want to and they don't want to because they're assholes [So are we btw]. That's it. That's all you need. There's nothing with that. It's their property and they can do with it as they wish but presenting it as if they're part of some sort of 'noble profession' with 'values' and deserve 'respect'.... that's complete bullshit.

Any adult can & will see right through that so not sure why you rolled with it. Just saying.
yea that thriving golden age of indie commissioned voice actor industry of the 1990s. So what, you met like 2 voice actors?

There's also the general principle that you will meet assholes in your life but if everyone you meet is an asshole, you're the asshole.

Feb 27, 2024

The only assholes here are moochers like you who have no concept of creative work.

If you actually /knew/ an actor, you wouldn't be so ignorant and would be more empathic. You just watch their content for free and complain they charge for it.

Cry more I guess. If you so desperately wanna die on that hill of ignorance, be my guest ‍♀

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2020
I believe I perfectly explained everything for you but you can cry about it some more :eek:

Also Lucky you! Update from Nagoonimation.
Your "no male audio" can be found .
I actually chuckled when I played that Lmao, the dude is grunting so hard it turned from awkward to really funny real quick

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
I too don't like the male audio voices, so I don't download them. I prefer to hear the female voice only.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes