Comics Collection Naama Collection [2020-05-11] [Naama]

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Problem is very few people have these works. Even her patrons can't get them as they can't access past rewards. Bad commercial policy if you ask me.
Yeah.That's really bad and i think she poste only one comic every month so for every comic you should pay her.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Found The Order II on 420chan -

Here's hoping that somebody else gets lucky with some of the other sets
Thanks bro.I hope others can find the rest of comics.
everywhere that i searched i could't find any of new comics.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Having a bit of trouble with collection, downloaded from the mediafire link and tried to extract with winrar but it keeps saying the archive is corrupt. Tried this with a few different comics from the collections and still the same.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Webview:

Temple of Memories 5 + January 2019 bonus art

edit: updated at 02.03.2019 (d.m.y.)

Jayepex

Jul 4, 2018
Naama saw this thread and was amused

Here's what she said about it

"
I'm a terrible person
Once in a while I get curious how many of my works were pirated or made public by some of my «altruistic» patrons. So I stumbled upon this thread and it made me laugh like I haven’t laughed for a long time.
I won’t be posting anything regarding this in the future, just wanted to share something positive. I think for some of you, who deal with me regularly via PM’s and e-mails, will be enlightening to see what a terrible person I am!

Well, on the bright side they all agreed that my works are (and I quote) «great» and I go hand in hand with their other «favorite» authors.

Oh, the irony of this situation. Thank you, whoever you are! :D

"

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Naama saw this thread and was amused

Here's what she said about it

"
I'm a terrible person
Once in a while I get curious how many of my works were pirated or made public by some of my «altruistic» patrons. So I stumbled upon this thread and it made me laugh like I haven’t laughed for a long time.
I won’t be posting anything regarding this in the future, just wanted to share something positive. I think for some of you, who deal with me regularly via PM’s and e-mails, will be enlightening to see what a terrible person I am!

Well, on the bright side they all agreed that my works are (and I quote) «great» and I go hand in hand with their other «favorite» authors.

Oh, the irony of this situation. Thank you, whoever you are! :D

"
I fail to see irony anywhere?

Anyways, thats an interesting way of showing we are wrong about her behaviour and manners :test:

Reactions: rf96
R

rohingaslayed

Let us know if anyone has Kiren Northern Realms 2! Thanks

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
an anonymous donor? oh c'mon. wanna thank him / her personally ^^.

(and at the end it was Naama personally; i would laugh my ass off! xD).

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I fail to see irony anywhere?

Anyways, thats an interesting way of showing we are wrong about her behaviour and manners :test:

Yeah, of course she should be sooo happy about us pirating her work. :)

I think it's good that she takes it with humour and not bitterness.