RPGM Abandoned MyXXXKin [v0.2.0.72a] [StickJump]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
This update is the final nail in the coffin for me. There simply isn't enough to keep me entertained. The artwork is average, and there is so little of it. There is so little story that I feel nothing towards the characters, so it has just become a boring grind. I was hoping it would pick up as the versions progressed. I gave up on Urban Demons for similar reasons, but that was light years ahead of this game, and all too similar.

Hawk15

May 16, 2017
Hello where is the book for the teacher and how to get to the butterfly in the park. How do you keep your mother always when I choose Trun she wakes up.

May 7, 2017
For the teachers yoga book you must fight the b- class guys in the arena. For the giant butterfly you must go to the hospital at night, for the normal ones the park at night. In the case of the night visits to your mother, there are requirements in stats and in lvls, so just level-up a few times.

Hawk15

May 16, 2017
Hey where does the mother disappear in the afternoon and how to get to the doctor.

Last edited:

JohnTitor1up

Aug 12, 2016
Hey where does the mother disappear in the afternoon and how to get to the doctor.
The mother goes under the desk in the protagonist's room when she disappears from the living room. Interact with the desk and choose masturbate and you will get a "scene."

To interact with the doctor, you need to go to the hospital when you're low on health and talk to the nurse (you need something like <25% health).

Reactions: Goldfish

kittykat112

Sep 21, 2016
The basement is somewhere to the left wall of your house outside, you gotta check each space by running into it.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I think I'm stuck. I have 110 courage, Mom at 253, the sisters at 151 and 136, the teacher at 140, Judy at 91 and Dr april at 5 and I can't trigger anything new for the mom (She won't go further than sitting on my dick in the bath, hiding under the desk or flirting in the living room. She let me touch her ass in the morning and I can't go as far as an assjob at night but nothing else). Did I miss something ?

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016

MyXXXKin (0.2.0.4) was sent to $10+ patrons (Check PM)[/URL]

johnboy123

Jun 18, 2017
so did you get it?
I think I'm stuck. I have 110 courage, Mom at 253, the sisters at 151 and 136, the teacher at 140, Judy at 91 and Dr april at 5 and I can't trigger anything new for the mom (She won't go further than sitting on my dick in the bath, hiding under the desk or flirting in the living room. She let me touch her ass in the morning and I can't go as far as an assjob at night but nothing else). Did I miss something ?

johnboy123

Jun 18, 2017

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Nope, nothing, and to be honest, I'm bored of this game. I grinded to 152 courage, did a bunch of things (except the doc, because I'm never hurt enough), still nothing.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes