passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Dec 17 at 1:08am
Dev Update - v0.8.0 Progress Update #2

Happy holidays everyone! ❄ Here's an update, since I know a lot of you are wondering about v0.8.0 of Mythic Manor.
As you may know from our last update, v0.8.0 will include many improvements to the game, such as music and sound effects (and content too).

The majority of v0.8.0 is already finished. Most of the content we originally planned to include in this version has been added. We've also added the lewd & normal sound effects and a large portion of the music and ambience.

The composer we hired is in the process of creating the last few songs. We are very pleased with what he has created so far! The music is a significant part of what we wanted in this update and it's already coded in, so we'd like to release with it and decided that we'll just keep adding more new content (and since a lot of time was spent on improvements, more content is always good). Please be patient!

We will get the game to 99% completion this week and if there's still more time, we will keep squeezing in even more content than originally planned. Though keep in mind, we will be busy with family for a few days during the holidays.

We will release v0.8.0 very soon after the music is ready. We'd just need a few days for final testing and finishing touches, then it will be available here on Patreon.

Again, we really hope you understand and we appreciate your patience! We'll post another update as soon as we have the release date for v0.8.0.

Cheers ⛄

Jikei & Nocht
Tbh i'm also a type of player who rarely turning the audio on for any mobile games :LOL:
But there's no need to rush since we know that Jikei and his team are just doing their best to make this game keep getting better and better
And hey, we'll got more contents than originally planned anyway, so it might most likely worth the wait :D
Just hoping everything goes well for the upcoming release

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Same can be said of most of these games though... XD
weeeell,,,,u know how majority mindset when it come to lewd thingy; the bigger, the better :LOL:

I'm just glad that not every girls in this game got an overly sized titties
Since I'll most likely gonna drop any game with that kind of setting (iirc dropped around 6 so far already because of that), still, I found it kinda strange that I really didn't mind at all with Esther, Velle, and Fanora's sizes, might be because of their characterizations overpowering their physical designs in my eyes or simply because their bodies are really suitable with that kind of titties size :D

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
weeeell,,,,u know how majority mindset when it come to lewd thingy; the bigger, the better :LOL:

I'm just glad that not every girls in this game got an overly sized titties
Since I'll most likely gonna drop any game with that kind of setting (iirc dropped around 6 so far already because of that), still, I found it kinda strange that I really didn't mind at all with Esther, Velle, and Fanora's sizes, might be because of their characterizations overpowering their physical designs in my eyes or simply because their bodies are really suitable with that kind of titties size :D
I agree with this. Sometimes the tit sizes are just way too big for my liking. Esther was pushing it. Fanora's are perfect. Velle's are a little bigger than I'd like them to be, but she's hot as fuck, so who cares.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I agree with this. Sometimes the tit sizes are just way too big for my liking. Esther was pushing it. Fanora's are perfect. Velle's are a little bigger than I'd like them to be, but she's hot as fuck, so who cares.
I agree on Ester, butt and tits, but she grew on me. Fanora did not, they are both too big for her, and I am not particularly fond of her in general. Velle is pretty close to perfect for me over all, though they are a bit larger than I like most of the time. Nef is great, though I did like her better when she had the 'C' cups. Naira needs blue hair in he natural form, like the mermaid. Jade is adorable, and I want her move in and be our pet. Kylie is pretty sexy, and I can't wait for more with her, as well as Iris and Aliza.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Dude, I had an experience for playing a game where EVERY girl's titties in the game are bigger than their heads, i'm like 'WTH? Seriously? Alright, no thank you, bye bye'
I know that some ppl has this kind of preferences, but without any diverse in the model's size is kinda killing the game itself imo
I agree on Ester, butt and tits, but she grew on me. Fanora did not, they are both too big for her, and I am not particularly fond of her in general. Velle is pretty close to perfect for me over all, though they are a bit larger than I like most of the time. Nef is great, though I did like her better when she had the 'C' cups. Naira needs blue hair in he natural form, like the mermaid. Jade is adorable, and I want her move in and be our pet. Kylie is pretty sexy, and I can't wait for more with her, as well as Iris and Aliza.
I also thought Kylie's slim figure is really sexy and hoping for some action with her
And while we're talking about the side girls, I'm just realise that Natasha's age is 36 yrs old :LOL:

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
100% agree with this.

Wtf? Seriously? She looks like jail bait.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While Esther (38 y.o.) and Carmen (42 y.o.) clearly showing their MILF auras imo, Natasha is definitely looks far younger than them
Not that I mind or anything, tho :LOL:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any news about the release date or the content??
Rance H2O posted the last update a back, it basically said about a week to go until they had it done, but add on few days for polishing and testing. Sooo before new year looking at it realistically as it is the holiday season?

This update is mostly going to be gameplay improvements with sound effects and music being added (but a bit of content too).

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Rance H2O posted the last update a back, it basically said about a week to go until they had it done, but add on few days for polishing and testing. Sooo before new year looking at it realistically as it is the holiday season?

This update is mostly going to be gameplay improvements with sound effects and music being added (but a bit of content too).
I saw that too, but wondered if there was any news in his discord channel. Thx for the reply.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
someone compared this game to waifu academy... man this game is so bad and animations are so poor that this is like comparing turtle to aligator.... bad game and for its size little content as well

=another "typical" honey select game, not worth it

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
someone compared this game to waifu academy... man this game is so bad and animations are so poor that this is like comparing turtle to aligator.... bad game and for its size little content as well

=another "typical" honey select game, not worth it
Either must be WA's hardcore fanboy or simply having a pretty high standard:unsure:
vegeta9kmeme(1).jpg

After going through for several dozens of HS based games, I would confidently say that both MM and WA are seriously stand out on whole different level, tho

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes