Mod Ren'Py Mythic Manor - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.21] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Is an update to 0.11.1 and following planned?
Or maybe already in work?
btw, great work ...

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
It's funny that the latest updates shortly after their release, here on the page for download, a mod but not ...
I also understand that Lain wants to have something for the trouble, but a subscription for a mod whose game I do not know if and when the next update comes ...
öhm, no...

benkhalifa

Aug 12, 2018
That really no one has preserved the mod for version 0.10.1??After all, I'm sure someone left the mod for this version, since the author does not allow you to download it from here(((

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Look Post # 16, there you will find the link for the mod 0.10.1 in the full version ...
but I would need the 11 ...
On the other hand, the character screen and a save editor ( ) do not really need the mod ...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Look Post # 16, there you will find the link for the mod 0.10.1 in the full version ...
but I would need the 11 ...
On the other hand, the character screen and a save editor ( ) do not really need the mod ...
Just guessing from the date but that version of the mod would likely be for Mythic Manor v0.7

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
if you start playing the game again, this version of the mod will work too,
at a certain point there will be no information about the girls ...
the cheat menu and the unlock are independent of the version ...

Reactions: ontach

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Danathor Sothyr

If you want to go strict English writing etiquette, since English does not have an officially recognized gender neutral singular pronoun for an unknown person, the proper pronoun to use has traditionally been to use the masculine pronoun (he, him, his) in formal writing.

The current movement, however, appears to allow for using they as a singular pronoun (see: )
There is a more... confusing (for the general public) movement to adopt completely new fabricated pronouns:

All three options "should" be acceptible. The first option (masculine pronoun) is the most likely to offend someone intentionally or unintentionally, or open you up to them picking a fight with you. The second option (using they as a singular) is the one that is least likely to offend someone, unless it's the type of person to go on a grammar rant... Like this one... only the exact opposite. And the third option doesn't really have any widespread traction, and is most likely to make people laugh at you, unless you travel in **VERY** specific circles... But, if you did that, you'd most likely not be having problems with pronouns.

(and yes, Danathor, I'm aware that you were probably just giving Sothyr crap, but I was bored.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lbt and Sothyr

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
IMHO all such mods should also have a download link for the game version that they are compatible with. It is very tough to find download links for older versions of a game, so this thread is pretty much useless.

Maybe it should be marked ABANDONED. :unsure:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
IMHO all such mods should also have a download link for the game version that they are compatible with. It is very tough to find download links for older versions of a game, so this thread is pretty much useless.

Maybe it should be marked ABANDONED. :unsure:
Just be patient and wait for an updated version of the mod.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
today is December 15th, when is the new version mod for 0.11.1.pc update ?
Lain is currently working on a game so that has likely caused delays in keeping all the mods updated, I'm sure there will be an update released as soon as Maim Lain has the time to work on them.

Maim Lain Are you still working on your mods or have they been put on the back burner whilst your work on the game?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Lain is currently working on a game so that has likely caused delays in keeping all the mods updated, I'm sure there will be an update released as soon as Maim Lain has the time to work on them.

Maim Lain Are you still working on your mods or have they been put on the back burner whilst your work on the game?
The mod for the current version was updated over two months ago (It was updated within a week). It's just not for free here.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The mod for the current version was updated over two months ago (It was updated within a week). It's just not for free here.
*shrug* I guess Lain has either forgotten to release the mod (or a version of) for free then or just doesn't want to and would rather keep it as patron only for now.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
*shrug* I guess Lain has either forgotten to release the mod (or a version of) for free then or just doesn't want to and would rather keep it as patron only for now.
In my experience: It's the second one.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Maim Lain is there a plan to make new scene/story like summertime saga ?
related to nefari please? or something like new menu when we talk to the girl for replay scene that already played?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
$5 for a mod? I mean I understand you work hard, but Netflix for month only costs $13, probably get more people to support the mod for say $1, just imo.

Reactions: styggtuff12
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote