Mod Ren'Py Mythic Manor - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.21] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
At this point, Maim showing up and updating the mod will feel like the second coming of jesus :LOL:
I do hope everything is fine.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I just hope Maim is alright. It's always concerning when prolific devs just go radio silent. I wish them the best in regards to any hurdles or challenges that might have cropped up for them IRL / offline.

Reactions: $@~ and Aereon1104

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Android port of v17 with Maim Lain mod
Usual gestures, text size, transparency, save name/delete etc etc...
Alternative persistent saves and log location. Grant storage permissions on first run!
File is just < 2gb so make sure you have the space.
You can safely uninstall once you've played and not loose your saves.
Updated my unofficial compressed Android port to 0.17

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I wonder how does the option to skip the game startup splash screen work? Can someone explain it to me
If you turn it on then when you start the game you won't see Jikei's logo, it'll go straight to the main menu.

Makimafeet

Mar 13, 2018
Why did you upload it here if you're selling it in subscriber star? or is that someone else pretending to be you

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Why did you upload it here if you're selling it in subscriber star?
It's because I get tons of hate comments/messages from people on this site if I don't upload my mods here tbh.

On my Patreon I had downloads on all my mods free and public, but after people from F95 got my Patreon banned I stopped putting my mods free on SubscribeStar in hopes of making a bit of extra money since I've had negative income for 3/4ths of the past year since my Patreon got banned, and still sadly don't make close to what I used to on Patreon.

I'd be a lot more financially stable if I stopped always uploading my mods free myself here, but mentally I just can't take the hate I'd get from here for doing that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote