3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Hi guys!
Can someone mark roughly where the earrings are? I can't find it anywhere, my mouse is already broken.
Thanks!

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Hi guys!
Can someone mark roughly where the earrings are? I can't find it anywhere, my mouse is already broken.
Thanks!
Yea, those earrings were a bugger to find. You should find them right in the middle of the grass as noted below.

MV.png

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
How is there 16 pages of threads but no dating sim tag on a dating sim game? I thought their might be story behind it where your father been all your life but avoided you and your mother. No story that I can tell and click on map get a crash exception and than click on it again after ignore and you get a phone camera. Not starting well so I stopped playing it. Not off to a good start when game tags are wrong and missing critical detail as dating sim as I would not have downloaded it if I had known that I prefer games with more substance to them.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
How is there 16 pages of threads but no dating sim tag on a dating sim game? I thought their might be story behind it where your father been all your life but avoided you and your mother. No story that I can tell and click on map get a crash exception and than click on it again after ignore and you get a phone camera. Not starting well so I stopped playing it. Not off to a good start when game tags are wrong and missing critical detail as dating sim as I would not have downloaded it if I had known that I prefer games with more substance to them.
Map seems to work just fine for everyone else. As for the story, I introduce a little bit patch by patch. As for the tags ... Well you didn't die trying out the game did you?

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
80% chance of losing, 20% chance of winning $50, 10% chance for $500, 1% chance for $5000

Those numbers don't add up.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i think the lottery system could still use some work because if you get a lot of them you don't want to do 1 at a time change the ticket to multi use because it always kicks you out of the bag once you use them and buying items to multi use and could someone tell me where the last easter egg is because i found 12

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
MC's dad sounds smart. Realized his son was almost legal age to star in a VN, knew he only had a couple years of life left, and stepped out for some forever cigarettes.
His wife was already dead long before that, but it never hurts to be extra careful, right? :WeSmart:

What i found peculiar was the mention of orphanages - even at 15 wouldn't he be too old for those already? Though i guess there's some room for variation between countries, specially unnamed, fictional ones. ;)

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
They don't have to add up. Each is from 100% not all of them from 100%
If you buy one ticket, and you have the chance to win $5,000, $500, $50, and lose, the chances of doing each have to add up to 100%, as there is a 100% chance one of those four things would happen. If it's set up that 80 are lose, 20 are $50, 10 are $500, and 1 is $5,000, then it would be out of 111 instead of 100, and the percentages would need to reflect that. Losing would be at roughly 72%, then. If there is a chance of any of the four outcomes happening in one drawing, the percentages have to add up to 100%.

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
If you buy one ticket, and you have the chance to win $5,000, $500, $50, and lose, the chances of doing each have to add up to 100%, as there is a 100% chance one of those four things would happen. If it's set up that 80 are lose, 20 are $50, 10 are $500, and 1 is $5,000, then it would be out of 111 instead of 100, and the percentages would need to reflect that. Losing would be at roughly 72%, then. If there is a chance of any of the four outcomes happening in one drawing, the percentages have to add up to 100%.
Okay, well give it a go if there's errors or anything I'll fix it. I will change it to divide all 4 into 100% in the next update.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes