Ren'Py Mystery of Provenance [v0.0.6.a] [WID-3D]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Where is dark dreams??? :)

Sorry... but what i see on screenshots and what i reading in description kind of disconnected.

No mistery. Nothing dark. Simiscs is just name for people. :) Disappointment...

WID-3D

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Where is dark dreams??? :)

Sorry... but what i see on screenshots and what i reading in description kind of disconnected.

No mistery. Nothing dark. Simiscs is just name for people. :) Disappointment...
I hope you are aware that the game is in the early stage. But thank you for your feedback. Good luck!

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Planned Tags: Lesbian, Stripping, Vaginal Sex, Group Sex, Anal Sex, Titfuck, Handjob, Creampie, Masturbation, Sex toys, Romance, Adventure, Harem, Threesome, Twins, Dating sim, School setting, Trainer, Interracial, Teasing
Will the lesbian content be optional, as in my choices determine whether it happens or not? Or will it be unavoidable?

Reactions: WID-3D

WID-3D

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Will the lesbian content be optional, as in my choices determine whether it happens or not? Or will it be unavoidable?
Lesbian scenes according to the script will be included in the future. Currently, they are not present in the game, hence they have been marked as Planned Tags. As for whether they will be mandatory or not, I don't have a clear definition. There may be instances, for example, where there is a threesome scene and two girls are kissing or something else. In that case, I would say the scenes are inevitable unless an option to skip lesbian scenes is implemented. Honestly, we haven't thought about it yet.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Lesbian scenes according to the script will be included in the future. Currently, they are not present in the game, hence they have been marked as Planned Tags. As for whether they will be mandatory or not, I don't have a clear definition. There may be instances, for example, where there is a threesome scene and two girls are kissing or something else. In that case, I would say the scenes are inevitable unless an option to skip lesbian scenes is implemented. Honestly, we haven't thought about it yet.
Thanks for answering. I will wait until you decide before I try your game. I no longer play anything that has unavoidable lesbian.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Only MFF. MMF has not yet been included in the plans
Both are welcome, but I'm more inclined towards MMF. But I strongly suggest that if it is added, it should be completely optional and avoidable. I know NTR and Sharing haters very well (I used to be one of them). But I still don't like those forced NTRs and sharing, just thrown on the screen to please. I like those that are natural and have consistency and fit into the story.
Anyway, good luck with your game.
Incest will be very welcome too, and the closer it is, the hotter it will be.
Edit:
Ursus4321 feel free to block me, I'm sick of people like you.
And anyone else who wants to facepalm me, if you can't just respect others' opinion and taste, I have nothing to argue with you, thank you.

Last edited:

WID-3D

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Both are welcome, but I'm more inclined towards MMF. But I strongly suggest that if it is added, it should be completely optional and avoidable. I know NTR and Sharing haters very well (I used to be one of them). But I still don't like those forced NTRs and sharing, just thrown on the screen to please. I like those that are natural and have consistency and fit into the story.
Anyway, good luck with your game.
Incest will be very welcome too, and the closer it is, the hotter it will be.
Thanks for the tips. While the game is still at an early stage. There is a predetermined concept of history. But we will try to take into account all the wishes, as well as consider all the possibilities as patches for incest, and other scenes like MMF.

WID-3D

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
When can I work?
In the upper left corner there is an icon with the letter I. By clicking on it and selecting a character, you can read the current event.
You can work and receive money after a certain event. After that, an icon will appear on the coputer with the ability to work from 10:00 to 16:00 ...

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for the tips. While the game is still at an early stage. There is a predetermined concept of history. But we will try to take into account all the wishes, as well as consider all the possibilities as patches for incest, and other scenes like MMF.
Do not be fooled and take a good look at this site to draw your conclusions. MMF will create a lot of controversy and I don't think it's in a positive way. But it's just my experience and that's why I tell you, look for yourself at other games that have it and draw your conclusions. Don't go shooting yourself in the foot

WID-3D

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Do not be fooled and take a good look at this site to draw your conclusions. MMF will create a lot of controversy and I don't think it's in a positive way. But it's just my experience and that's why I tell you, look for yourself at other games that have it and draw your conclusions. Don't go shooting yourself in the foot
Thank you for your advice. Yes, I know what you are talking about, and to some extent I myself adhere to this opinion. The game has "dead-end" lines, and maybe we can install this content there. But all this is yet to come!

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Thank you for your advice. Yes, I know what you are talking about, and to some extent I myself adhere to this opinion. The game has "dead-end" lines, and maybe we can install this content there. But all this is yet to come!
As I said, "IF" you decide to put it in, let it be optional and avoidable. I know there are some out there who don't even want it to be optional, don't mind those guys, they're a bunch of crybabies. Mostly vanilla, as long as it's optional and avoidable, they don't care.
To emphasize, I'm not saying to put it in or leave it out. If you think it will add something, and consequently attract more people to your game, remember that it's your game.

Hitotih

May 10, 2020
Use "UnRen-v1.0.10b" option1 to extract RPA packages

Drop the 4 images in \game\images\conv_vegyes

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes