• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Mystery of Provenance [v0.0.6.a] [WID-3D]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MysteryOfProvenance-0.0.3Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: WID-3D and thocra

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
How many times do I have to ask about the letter? Can't travel n city. Also nothing happens at 2Am I am in a loop

Reactions: WID-3D

WID-3D

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
How many times do I have to ask about the letter? Can't travel n city. Also nothing happens at 2Am I am in a loop
The event starts after the second attempt with Vivien. There is no admission to the city yet. The game is at the very beginning stage.
Do not forget if there is not enough energy, then events do not start
Good luck!

dmathers

Aug 5, 2018
Am I supposed to tease Petra or no? Everytime I talk to her its the same dialogue and her mood goes down. Should I wait some days before trying again or keep talking to her?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
the biggest issue is how fast you loose energy and how hard it is to gain it back, eating give 1 but sitting takes 6

WID-3D

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
the biggest issue is how fast you loose energy and how hard it is to gain it back, eating give 1 but sitting takes 6
Food gives 11% coffee gives 7% 1 hour time ahead takes 7 % , relax or bathe in the bathroom adds 3%
where did you get such data from,is not clear to me

WID-3D

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
how and when do you get the rent?
On the computer monitor, there is a light bulb with hints. it says there, the time is usually 1 month. But this does not change the functionality yet, the game is not fixated on crafting money.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
I don't understand what it's about. I now have a banner image showing normally. Or has it been fixed?
For me it isn't working and not fixed in the OP I only see: BANNER_001_GIMPELT.png
And in the Latest Update thread it's blank:
Untitled.png

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
On the computer monitor, there is a light bulb with hints. it says there, the time is usually 1 month. But this does not change the functionality yet, the game is not fixated on crafting money.
ok if its not set on making money - how do you hire Vivien all the time - Ive tried 4 times and he still has the issue

WID-3D

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
For me it isn't working and not fixed in the OP I only see: BANNER_001_GIMPELT.png
And in the Latest Update thread it's blank:
It's strange, I don't understand this reason, on another browser I also have everything showing fine.

ok if its not set on making money - how do you hire Vivien all the time - Ive tried 4 times and he still has the issue
For one day he can earn $ 100 Vivien costs 50, so he will have enough for entertainment. With Vivien, try different options. Look at the hints, the blue circle is the letter "I" from the top left

WID-3D

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Yep totally strange... With Firefox I got the bug but with Chrome everything is good
So certainly a problem on my end, but as it happens only with your game I thought the banner was the cause
Thank you for paying attention to this. I contacted support. The banner was changed from PNG format to JPG, I hope there will be no more such problems.:cool:

Reactions: filochard
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes