• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
:LUL:all those arrows reminded me of MK
1002443913.png

Also, I plan to add the following content (my most favourites):
-Furry, human on female anthro
-Gender Bender
-Smaller male and larger female romance/intercourse
Hello dev, who does the gender bender, is it the MC or another character?
And when you refer to Small male and larger female, is it femdom or romance oriented? (many use that type of situation to lead to femdom, that's why the doubt)

So in general the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.

• Haha
Reactions: Silac

Silac

Game Developer
May 1, 2020
:LUL:all those arrows reminded me of MK
View attachment 3245708

Hello dev, who does the gender bender, is it the MC or another character?
And when you refer to Small male and larger female, is it femdom or romance oriented? (many use that type of situation to lead to femdom, that's why the doubt)

So in general the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.
Holy shit, that made me laugh so much xD

And dang. Thank you for asking.

-For the gender bender, it doesn't concern the player and it would be Male to Female.

-For the Small male and Larger female, I love it Maledom.
Little pathetic human dominating a dragon or another prideful specy or person.
(Dominating in an emotion/affection way. Dragon girl is conflicted between her pride and her love for the weakling the player is.)

-For the plot, there will be mainly optional characters. So you can skip them by not interacting with them, and keep on progressing the main narrative.
The thing is that most characters will bring something new to you by improving your relationship with them.
Like for Anna. You can discover up to two new locations with her, the last one which has a shop where you can buy an Armor Gear "Pull-over" that gives you +10 HP.

But yeah, to get back to the question, you can skip the non-related main quest characters, just like Anna. You can keep on doing the main quest and just skip her. She would be nothing more than your coworker in that timeline.

Last edited:

Silac

Game Developer
May 1, 2020

-For the gender bender, it doesn't concern the player and it would be Male to Female.

(Dominating in an emotion/affection way. Dragon girl is conflicted between her pride and her love for the weakling the player is.)

-For the plot, there will be mainly optional characters. So you can skip them by not interacting with them, and keep on advancing in the main narrative.
The thing is that most characters will bring something new to you by improving your relationship with them.
Like for Anna. You can discover up to two new locations with her, the last one which has a shop where you can buy an Armor Gear "Pull-over" that gives you +10 HP.

But yeah, to get back to the question, you can skip the non-related main quest characters, just like Anna. You can keep on doing the main quest and just skip her. She would be nothing more than your coworker in that timeline.
I'd even say that the romance aspect is optional but you would be missing a big part of the game haha.

DATING simulation game.

But the player will have the freedom to pick the partner he wants to be with and to fuck with.

What My World Isekai have for now, is that you can have only one single Soulmate/Lover simultaneously. You can have multiple Girlfriends, but the characters would feel too superficial, or too alike if they all just accepted to be a side chick.
I want the player to make a decision. I want him to taste the dildo of consequences.
That's where the Demon girl role shines, kind of like a Velvet room attendent from Persona.
You die, you meet Demon Girl and you "go back in time". More like, the concerned character loses her memory about you.
(Concretely, it will just set the character affection level back to 0 and reset all of her Character Events.)

Last edited:

bjpm

Jun 29, 2022
Seems interesting, I will keep this on my bookmarks and revised it after it matured a little, good luck!

• Red Heart

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017

-For the plot, there will be mainly optional characters. So you can skip them by not interacting with them, and keep on progressing the main narrative.

Based dev. Gonna wait for sex content before trying the game, but already very interested in outcome.

• Red Heart

Senzo

Jul 24, 2019
HELL YEAH LOL

There's a bug that makes it impossible to play on android, unfortunately.
I'll try to get a fix for the next update but I don't promise anything :x
No worrys thanks for the reply.

• Red Heart

Arvettis

Aug 8, 2022
Art look's great, game setting look's great, future content look's amazing and seeing dev name in the mc i doubt this will have any bad taste vibe tags.

• Red Heart
Nov 3, 2019
Was tempted to hold off on giving this a go until a few more releases, but I caved.

Absolutely fantastic first impressions, big fan of the way in which characters 'talk' (The repeating tones as they speak.), art style is great, while it is still really early each character feels unique, and the little things add a lot of charm to the game (Such as your 'online friend' sending links to videos.).

Looking forward to seeing where it goes. Keep it up!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PunpunRen and Silac
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote