Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
ok so now milf = incest due to patreon rules?!!!
I have a feeling that you're not gonna get to bang the mom in this game, you may be able to prevent her from hooking up with Jamal but that's about it, although that's just what I think.

Reactions: dego5mail

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It looks to me that you need to maintain a good relationship with all of the females to prevent other dudes banging them, haha, but I don't know if that's even possible to avoid, so yeah this does seem like there is definitely gonna be NTR'ing, or if not that, then cheating at least. I'm not a fan of neither personally, but I'm still gonna see where this is gonna go :p

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Meh, that was not Liam. So sick of every NTR game having the NTR being done by a black guy.
Black guys have more bully look maybe that is why devs choice to add such color in NTR story.

For to bring in drama to NTR story, they also add old fat ugly dudes in game. Devs purposely put such annoying characters in NTR games.

Looks like dev did good job to annoy you with that black dude. Ever touch of that black guy to MC's wife will NTR you more then other guys in game. :test3::FuckYea:

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Is okay to me to have the content IFFFFFFF you can destroy her live after it if not i pass

Or if is optional

suiz

May 3, 2018
"They are both engaged to each other and iloveklx throughout the game"

Ok what lol, Nobody gonna talk about this?
I literally scrolled through the thread to see if anyone mentioned this..

Well at least they are BOTH engaged to each other.. Would suck if only one of them were engaged to each other..

Edit: btw, i love klx

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can we have a walk through for this game. As there are a few possibilities that seems difficult to reach. In the CGs there are a few naughty scenes that i didn't get and a few animations as well.

DeviantWiz

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
Don't worry guys. It's not gonna be only NTR just because there is a black guy. Val would not sway so easily.

You're playing as the guy too, and there're many gals to go around in the game. You can have your fun as well. Or if you are a one woman kinda man, stick with Val, explore and see what happens =) Everything is avoidable, or play everything to see all the routes. The choice is yours!

That being said, I plan to design the game in a way that avoids too many branches, so the choices you make will probably not cause you to miss scenes that are say, 3 versions later.

Will need the help of the players though, to make this game work... Cheers!!!

i saw CG's, Darius and MC asistant in the toilet, mc parents bathroom scene.. but i cant find them in the game what am i missing?
Darius and Pearlyn Scene
To see that scene, you need to talk to diego after lunch and chose the right choice.

MC Parents
Those are images for the next version that is in the works right now ^^ (You're not supposed to see them... tsk tsk)

DeviantWiz

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
Can we have a walk through for this game. As there are a few possibilities that seems difficult to reach. In the CGs there are a few naughty scenes that i didn't get and a few animations as well.
Yes, i plan to do that too once the content gets going. Great suggestion!

Reactions: Pumpen and Jansen

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
Very impressive debut.

Pros:
-The story concept is refreshingly original.
-Great looking models in general and one smoking hot model in particular.
-The dialogue is natural and realistic.
-I'm not a big fan of Unity games due to the click-fest which normally comes from constantly selecting various rooms/places to talk to different people but I like the office layout here. The choices are simple and work effectively to drive the story.
-Real NTR. When I get a tightness in my stomach while reading the story, I know it's the real deal.
-The environments are well done and I actually want the shower from the game. The shower waterfall and plants and rocks around it to give it a natural look make it really cool.
-Overall quality of everything is really high for a 0.1. Again, impressive debut.

Cons:
-Changing your name at the beginning doesn't seem to do anything. You're still called James regardless of what you enter.
-Small typos and misspellings which distract from the dialogue. Normally, I wouldn't say anything because so many games have painfully bad English but the overall quality is so high here that the errors particularly stand out. I would recommend finding someone with strong English skills to do editing with you. (Just for checking and correcting the spelling and phrasing in the dialogue, not adding or removing anything.)
-The main menu needs a Quit Game button.
-I think the gameplay is pretty self-explanatory so a tutorial isn't necessary, but a brief explanation on how the stats (corruption, relationship, etc.) affect the game would be helpful.

Overall:

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes