1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

godman59

Nov 25, 2017
Is this machine translated or something? Because there are so many mistakes it sometimes confuses me of whats happening

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
To be brutally honest since you asked... I was bored!

01) The screen, portrait, is annoying but I suppose that makes it easier to play on a mobile, I am on a PC.
02) There is no 'back' option so if you missed a scene then tough shit.
03) No 'save' option so you couldn't try a different path from a certain point, you have to play the entire game again.
04) Obviously English is not your first language because you need to understand when to use him, he, his and her, she, hers and also I, me and mine.
05) The script (or story) was very pointed, I felt like I was in a meeting with a PowerPoint presentation.
06) The sex scene could have been clickable to move through it a lot faster.

Valiant effort but take the above into consideration. What I wish a lot of newbies would do is work with some of the big game producers even if doing it for free and then gain some tutelage and experience from them.

I hope this helps.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
they want incest. there's self-cest. if anyone's a smartass here, it's me. you're rightfully curious E:3
You got me again, SoberSphagghett, what the heck is self-cest? Incest is one of the hottest and most desired tags out there, but, there are also a lot of haters of the genre, I understand that too,

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
You got me again, SoberSphagghett, what the heck is self-cest? Incest is one of the hottest and most desired tags out there, but, there are also a lot of haters of the genre, I understand that too,
self-cest can be two things, depending if you believe in access to alternate realities, cloning, or want to be especially verbose (instead of saying 'go F urself' you can say 'commit celf-cest' or 'guess that's why they call you hand-some')

aliennaire

Aug 8, 2017
Wow, this art, looking like bad 3D models rendered with a bad combination of cartoon shaders, vinyl doll shaders, and realistic underwear then having nipples and pubic hair copypastad on like carpet samples. I want to say it would be nicer just to guess it was AI generated, but it seems too consistent.
the art was made using Koikatsu

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes