• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Potential is there. Lot of polishing in game mechanics to be made to be playable. Settings upgrade required ( Not that after some time go back to default, than what is point to have settings?)
Can you please elaborate on the issue? One of the reasons I posted to the game so early was to have feedback about things I didn't catch on by myself. So, I'm thankful for any feedback I can get, especially now in the early stages of the game.

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
Can you please elaborate on the issue? One of the reasons I posted to the game so early was to have feedback about things I didn't catch on by myself. So, I'm thankful for any feedback I can get, especially now in the early stages of the game.
Settings - I choose to remove music and increase others sounds but after some time it goes back to default
Map moving need to be better check other sandbox games with good review
It also get stuck after your order weed for melody
That's for short time i spent on it. Will wait on this one for next update

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
If the NTR tag makes you think that the MC will be a submissive and wimpy cuckold, you're sorely mistaken, you will not find this type of content in this game, and maybe not in any of my other games in the future, at least not when it comes to the MCs.
Then please clarify.

Netorare: Women fucks other men and MC hate it. That's unwilling.

Sharing: MC is not jealous nor explicitly arroused by his women fucking others and encourage/allow consensual sexual freedom.

Netorase: Women fucks other men and MC loves it/encourage it. That's willing.

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
Can you please elaborate? Do you mean saving in the middle of a scene? or is it something else?
Yes sorry. I was in the middle of a scene and a family emergency came up and I couldn't save my progress, That's what I meant. Sorry for the confusion of my sentence

kodumunfreemandasi

Oct 12, 2021
I think this is with the wife/gf being a willing cuckqueen. but I would preffer if the dev clarified this about no other males in the picture (sharing/swinging/cuckold).
cause if that is the case, then the tag does more damage than good. pretty certain that quite many players have not seen this game because the ntr tag is either in the filtered out or insta ignored.

will keep this in my watchlist untill things are a bit clearer.
A cuckquean is the wife of an adulterous husband. :: No Netorare

Warning to game developer::
There is no NTR tag on this site, but there is a Netorare tag. That is, it cannot be used in things like Netori (Cheating) or Netorase (Sharing/Swinging) etc.

Also, Netorare means that MC is cheated on by LI, he doesn't like it, he hates it and he gets upset about it, but he generally can't prevent it. So if Netorare exists, he cannot be the alpha male.

Is there Netorare now? Is not there?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I think this is with the wife/gf being a willing cuckqueen. but I would preffer if the dev clarified this about no other males in the picture (sharing/swinging/cuckold).
cause if that is the case, then the tag does more damage than good. pretty certain that quite many players have not seen this game because the ntr tag is either in the filtered out or insta ignored.

will keep this in my watchlist untill things are a bit clearer.
Ya, I prefer the same. Though, after reading the developer notes, it's a concerning. Knowing that this project already has a Netorare tag, as well mentions the NTR label as well. But, with NO mention if any of it will be an avoidable choice... Just that MC isn't a pussy cuck. OK, like WTF? :FacePalm:

Though, this could be the dev misunderstanding what the NTR tag full means in the AVN community, and on this and other sites. Or, it maybe a lack of understanding how those controversial kinks like Netori (…the BEST fucking one out of the three NTR kinks...), Netorare, and Netorase. Which the last two kink tags can cause negative affects to a harem story. As well definitely make the MC out to be a cuck, and pussy...As other men are continually messing with MC's love interests, and yet he's just OK with it. :KEK:

Sadly many dev's at their first release (The Audition), don't put enough effort in their Gene, and Developer Notes sections. Thus leaving many potential harem and NTR fans wondering if any of the regular controversial kinks...like NTR/ Sharing/ Swinging/ Cheating/ etc. will be present, and how the content be handled (if avoidable choices are offered, and if it involves a love interest...etc.).

And when those information sections are done right, it can reduce potential damaging misinformation from becoming a huge shit show in the forms (people spreading the wrong information, that can affect the fan base size). And reduce the repeated questions flooding the forms...due to the lack of information being NOT provided, and ultimately reduce a lot of the anti NTR hate that happens regularly in the forms. Players posting questions because content information is limited, and they get shit on.

Cut from the "Developers Notes" section (main post)...
If the NTR tag makes you think that the MC will be a submissive and wimpy cuckold, you're sorely mistaken, you will not find this type of content in this game, and maybe not in any of my other games in the future, at least not when it comes to the MCs.
Sigh, ...and yet there will be NTR, and Netorare content is present. :FacePalm:

Regards,

Last edited:

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
There will be also netorase (wife sharing)?
Then please clarify.

Netorare: Women fucks other men and MC hate it. That's unwilling.

Sharing: MC is not jealous nor explicitly arroused by his women fucking others and encourage/allow consensual sexual freedom.

Netorase: Women fucks other men and MC loves it/encourage it. That's willing.
You forgot these:

NeToRi - MC fucks married women, explicitly seeking married women.

Swinging/Open-marriage - I personally don't think fits the genre but from what I saw in this community, it does for most of you.

Pimping - Not for visual pleasure like a cuckold does, but using his women to get some advantage in life.

Cuckqueaning - Where the woman is the in the whole of a cuckold. A willing one that is.

So in terms of NTR, you can expect these from any game I make. I know Pimping and sharing in the way you describe can be alike, but the power play behind it differs a lot.

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
In the future it all would be resolved if the mods added the 'reverse netorare' tag, this would expand and clarify some combinations:
female protagonist + reverse netorare = another person stealing the protagonist from her husband/wife
male protagonist + reverse netorare = another person stealing the protagonist from his wife/husband
female protagonist + netorare = another person stealing the protagonist husband/wife
female protagonist + netorare = another person stealing the protagonist wife/husband

But what tag will we get? netorare-lesbian :HideThePain:
Well, at least we will finally get the netori and netorase tags

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Tag morons have arrived, Just let the dev make his game how he wants. NTR means 100 diffrent things on this site, but most anti ntr clowns THINK it only means "MC is cheated on and is powerless to stop it".

The mods only have Netorare, and swinging tag. ITs so dumb that we have a brigade of neck beards that go around bashing devs when its not 110 % spelled out whats in the game. We dont do that with movies we watch do we? No we dont, we just watch them, we dont hound hollywould about every single "tag" of content before we watch movies or a series.

Cut devs some slack and just move on, stop ruining threads.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
You forgot these:

NeToRi - MC fucks married women, explicitly seeking married women.

Swinging/Open-marriage - I personally don't think fits the genre but from what I saw in this community, it does for most of you.

Pimping - Not for visual pleasure like a cuckold does, but using his women to get some advantage in life.

Cuckqueaning - Where the woman is the in the whole of a cuckold. A willing one that is.

So in terms of NTR, you can expect these from any game I make. I know Pimping and sharing in the way you describe can be alike, but the power play behind it differs a lot.
I didn't forget Netori, Netori is the standard here. MC fuck everything that moves and somewhat look female.

Swinging is either Sharing (meaning couples fucking at the same time/orgy)

Pimping imply MC willing to share

Cuckquean... Lol as if women in VN have any agency!

Last edited:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
In the future it all would be resolved if the mods added the 'reverse netorare' tag, this would expand and clarify some combinations:
female protagonist + reverse netorare = another person stealing the protagonist from her husband/wife
male protagonist + reverse netorare = another person stealing the protagonist from his wife/husband
female protagonist + netorare = another person stealing the protagonist husband/wife
female protagonist + netorare = another person stealing the protagonist wife/husband

But what tag will we get? netorare-lesbian :HideThePain:
Well, at least we will finally get the netori and netorase tags
Ain't no such thing as reverse netorare. Protagonist always has agency over the story. They make choice.

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Ain't no such thing as reverse netorare. Protagonist always has agency over the story. They make choice.
L take...

joking~ Several sites (VNDB and DLsite being major ones) use the reverse netorare tag, because there is people that like a story where their character are seduced from a loved one. Always is a strong word bro, we literally have Kinetic Novel marker in the site.
And even in Interactive Novels there are mandatory elements where a reverse netorare very well could be one.

Last edited:
May 14, 2020
way too dark mostly so far game has nowhere near enough lighting at the start and in almost all scenes , maybe something which can be improved with some TLC and effort in the 1st update we see...maybe...but all that aside game seems great to a degree

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes