LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
Okay so I wanted to use this game to test out if my computer could run it as is, and for some reason it doesn't work, even though I'm able to run other flash games without much issue. It doesn't seem to matter what version of this game I use, all of them have the same results.
1. load game in stand alone flash player or internet explorer or microsoft edge (other flash games work fine like this apparently)
2. game loads up with that light blue color (backround I'm assuming)
3. nothing else happens.

What might be the reason for this? Does anyone know how to fix this bug?
Also while mildly unrelated, might anyone know how to get portable versions of seamonkey and ordinary firefox to recognize the systems Java and run flash games? Some people said firefox was better for running flash games, but I can't get that to work for some odd reason. I'm making a guide for TiTs (flash game) and I'll include any helpful wisdom I get here as a part of a guide for TiTs, which may also help people get other flash games running even if it's not TiTs if they read it and try to follow the steps. It will be a guide worth linking to many flash game threads So it will in turn help people who are trying to get many other flash games working. Thank you for your help.

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
I heard many good things about this game but It's still completely unplayable for me and apparently some other people too. Not really sure why I can't get it to run just like any other flash game. Doesn't seem to want to start.:'(

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
@dudetlove614 i got like 50% of the achievements its pretty hard and most of them are bad ends.
But im pretty sure there a walkthough on the internet

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Admittedly, I only clicked on this link to see what in Hell a "Lith" was... I half expected it to be another incorrectly spelled word and/or poorly translated one and/or re-butchered English-ed. :) It was none of these things.

After reading the synopsis, it seemed worthy of a download, (AND there was the option for a CatGirl- just the Boy, would have been a deal breaker)- and this game is truly worthy of a download. What it lacks in images- it more than makes up for in story, plot, and writing. THIS is how relationship/seduction games should be written-ALL of them. From the apprehensiveness in the beginning, to the introduction, the familiarization, to the teasing/playfulness, the steps where BOTH of you have the option to become incrementally bolder, and all the way up until you consummate your relationship. It can be done in such a way that doesn't feel rushed, forced, or awkward.

This was beautifully and expertly done. It's a slow build like it should be (although, you can take a more forceful route IF romance is totally dead to you- barbarian). Even their little adventures keep you interested and they're thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining. Think of it like an Adults Only Choose Your Own Adventure book (if any of you remember those, or Interplanetary Spy/Time Machine- if you prefer) and you will not be disappointed. The details are so well described, vivid, and fleshed- out (Lol)- someone with the imagination skills of a buttered waffle should still be able to enjoy this story (barbarian). Also, unlike a lot of other branching path games- this one remembers previous choices and they actually affect ongoing and future interactions (I can't even begin to imagine what a nightmare that must have been to code/write.) It's not too far a leap to compare it to an actual AI- Lith learns, remembers, and even initiates actions- were it not for the buttons to select choices- this could probably run on it's own and you could just interact with just as it (he/she) would interact with you.

Hopefully this is still a WIP and the Dev still has plans of adding more content- and hopefully never finishes it. Hold On, I don't mean that in the bad way- it is my sincerest hope that the Dev continues adding content until the sun burns out and the planet dies- I WANT this story to continue, it is already fantastic as it is, BUT it has so much potential to just be an on-going, never-ending story. THIS game is THAT great!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This post made me download the game.

Reactions: Safetydummy

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
I am the change I want to see.

- 0.36+ Cheats Enabled Version
- 0.36+ Cheats Enabled Version
Hey thanks man, always appreciate someone taking the initiative.

teddar

Jul 30, 2017
Dammnit! can someone tell me how to open this game in Win10? My PC doesn't recognise the SWF format although i can play adobe media in my browser ok. When i tried to download the shockwave player from Adobe, the installer was insisting on installing some Norton file checker B.S that i don't need. I could use a link to a player that knows how to play SWF files and it is proving remarkably difficult to achieve this simple task!

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Dammnit! can someone tell me how to open this game in Win10? My PC doesn't recognise the SWF format although i can play adobe media in my browser ok. When i tried to download the shockwave player from Adobe, the installer was insisting on installing some Norton file checker B.S that i don't need. I could use a link to a player that knows how to play SWF files and it is proving remarkably difficult to achieve this simple task!
I use firefox to play swf files but I don't know if you have to do something special to get firefox to play them.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes