• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py My Teacher Is Bankrupt [v0.1.2] [ADM Studios]

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So how is the story? This has to be the real focus of any game to carry it on unless it's just another simulator which are boring as they don't need a story.

Reactions: MAD6999 and qaywsx

ADM Studios

Developer of "My Teacher is Bankrupt"
Game Developer
Feb 28, 2023
congrats we expect great many more updates
Thank you for supporting this little project. I'm currently working on fixing some bugs and improving the game. Once everything is sorted out, I'll continue with the storyline. I'm grateful to all of you for testing it. If you come across more issues or have suggestions, feel free to join my Discord. (y)

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My teacher is bankrupt [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 99mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyTeacherIsBankrupt-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Little by little, she will meet new women and individuals in her life and she will learn to make the most of those moments
She? Or he? If it's she, so this will be what? Blackmailin a lesbian to have sex? Or blackmailin her to watch? Seriously...

14392608.gif

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
OK that was a twist thought he was going to blackmail her now he plans to let the gang do it for him. Raven, seems to have something in store for the MC as she acts like she does not know him and yells at him but than has that smile and says his name when she turns. I don't think the teacher/principal would of taken out the loan that bankrupted her I expect it from her husband who evidently gives her no attention.

Other than that this story is super short how is that 2 chapters it seems like that is ONLY the prologue leaving you in mystery of Raven and who she is.

But please fix the translation when she decides to masturbate that is a huge paragraph that is totally unreadable for the majority of us. I also hope we get a bit more content in next update as their was only about 10-15 minutes of actual content.