ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
What are the assets for the mother and daughter?
We've been trying to learn that for years.

After many wasted hours searching for the assets, I reached the conclusion that when we find them, the giveaway will be the eyebrows.

Mother and daughter both have the same eyebrows and I've never seen those eyebrows on an asset.

I'm guessing G2, and probably from an offbrand site like renderosity rather than daz3d. But that's just a guess.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Use the ones OtterbotCG did with the remake that didn't went forward (He uses a different nickname now and his products are no longer able to be acquired by normal ways)

Linda (the Mother) >>>

Linda-Character-Morph-For-Genesis-8-Females.jpg

Melissa (The Daughter) >>>

Melissa-Character-Morph-For-Genesis-8-Females.jpg

And no, none of those names are official, but he was obliged to add a name for the morph. You'll also have to figure out the materials, but it could be the same of Dee (Dating my Daughter)

If you guys want to ask directly why OtterbotCG desisted on his remake, he attends for the new nickname of "CGSerpent" now >>>

philfire61

Feb 24, 2023
Anal lol. I have it saved, so I can still work on it but as I said, I am limited as I am doing it on my laptop. So will see if i can do a different angle.
hey man. if you like to rewrite/continue this game, we can agree/associate. I have some ideas, how it can continue. Furthermore, I have some original ideas for other stories. would you be interested? I have absolutely no ability in drawing. so, I need someone who can do it.

philfire61

Feb 24, 2023
i hope some one gets to do more updates again on the game
I've been looking for an illustrator/animator for 6 months, for my stories, and also to resurrect "dead" stories. if any of you want to introduce me to a friend who can do it... I'm here (I'm Italian, and I use a translator to write. So, sorry for the grammar)

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
hey man. if you like to rewrite/continue this game, we can agree/associate. I have some ideas, how it can continue. Furthermore, I have some original ideas for other stories. would you be interested? I have absolutely no ability in drawing. so, I need someone who can do it.
Thanks for the offer, but at the moment i am trying to work on my own stuff, i just like to come back every now and then and do some fan art.

as for this story, as much as i would like to continue i couldn't and wouldn't 1 without the blessing from the dev and with their original figures, plus i wouldn't know where the story was going, and plus i have no idea where the dev was going with this story, so i don't feel it can get the proper justice it deserves. Sadly as much as i would like the dev to come back and finish it, i don't think it will happen, as i have said if just doing some fan art can bring a smile to people's faces that is all i want to do.

philfire61

Feb 24, 2023
Thanks for the offer, but at the moment i am trying to work on my own stuff, i just like to come back every now and then and do some fan art.

as for this story, as much as i would like to continue i couldn't and wouldn't 1 without the blessing from the dev and with their original figures, plus i wouldn't know where the story was going, and plus i have no idea where the dev was going with this story, so i don't feel it can get the proper justice it deserves. Sadly as much as i would like the dev to come back and finish it, i don't think it will happen, as i have said if just doing some fan art can bring a smile to people's faces that is all i want to do.
I appreciate your consideration, and I share it. Unfortunately, I looked for a way of contacting the dev, and I did not find any way, to do it. Therefore, I decided to take all those abandoned games, in the same conditions of unavailability as the Dev, to end the development, ready to compare myself with the responsibilities that derive from it.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes